Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
React Bizzatch!!
Well, I just sold my m11 / spektrum it was too damn heavy for my ulta featherweight arse, i sold it for brand new Nomadio React, I just ordered it from Amain for 246 shipped with monthly coupon code Wink I cant wait, I hear its ultra fast response, I will be using Futaba s9350 for t/b, and s9351 for steering. Tell me what to expect, and your feelings on it, and I do plan on getting the Ballistic 2700 mah battery for it as well, is there another hard case I can get for it besides that gay looking Nomadio one? <no punt intended Big Grin

thanks a lot people,
Trevor
Actually I went from a crystal futaba radio to a react and I was very dissapointed with the reaction time. WAY slower than a crystal based radio.
I could feel the lag horribly.........

I eventually got used to it and now it's easier to drive but crystals are the way to fly if you want immediate response.

(from my experiences)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
FASST is supposed to be super mega fast. I could tell driving a buddys Moogen. and to boot its 2.4ghz
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
FASST is a nomadio wrapped in a 3PK package
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Tex Wrote:Actually I went from a crystal futaba radio to a react and I was very dissapointed with the reaction time. WAY slower than a crystal based radio.
I could feel the lag horribly.........

I eventually got used to it and now it's easier to drive but crystals are the way to fly if you want immediate response.

(from my experiences)

yeah i tried one and they are very slow. heard alot of problems with them
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Ive never heard a problem with the react or spektrum. The fast and React systems are supposed to be faster than the spektrum setups even the pro. But i really dont see how you could feel .00001 seconds of a difference to be honest.

I went from my JR pro to the React I have now. I could tell it was faster. Took almost a whole race day to get used to it.

Only problem I have heard about the reacts are the battery being to small. And the battery cover is easy to pop open. Only time that has happened to me is when I bump it hard enough while on the table. It has yet to happen while driving.

There are wraps out there if you wish to cover up the plainness of the React.
Email [email protected] about a wrap. He is the one that did mine to match the body job I had from slim at that time.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Don't get me wrong, I love the way the react is so light and comfy in my hand...I could tell a difference is reaction time though...it was really noticable...maybe I didn't set something up right?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
The speeds are adjustable
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I know you can slow down or speed up a servo with radio adjustments ...lol

There is NO reaction at all until like a second after I move the trigger/wheel.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
There must have been something wrong with it then Tex. Mine was too fast, i went back to the Helios with the Spek Pro. I use the React as a back-up.

Anybody want a Nomadio team shirt, NEW? XL...Black
T-T-T Confusedalute:
[/QUOTE]There are wraps out there if you wish to cover up the plainness of the React.
Email [email protected] about a wrap. He is the one that did mine to match the body job I had from slim at that time.[/QUOTE]

or I could make one for you. Big Grin

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
HAGASAN Wrote:There must have been something wrong with it then Tex. Mine was too fast, i went back to the Helios with the Spek Pro. I use the React as a back-up.

Anybody want a Nomadio team shirt, NEW? XL...Black

I Do:wavey:

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
My react feels more connected than the M11 spektrum combo did, and I'm happy I made the switch. I think you'll notice also.

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
Your happy i hooked you up cracka!! The shirt is yours when i see next Kev, remind me. Oh yeah, its an XL dude, ya sure its gonna fit your shape? You may need Arnold size. Smile
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Oh Damn, I think I just got called a fat ass. I think I can squeeze in a XL, Rolleyes If not you'll just have to fill me in on the JT daily workout plan. Wink Thanks Joe

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
I'll check out my React (go through the settings) and rebind it next time I break out the 8ight. (I don't see that happening anytime soon..hahaha)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I like mine and you can definately feel a difference coming from regular spektrum to Nomadio. You'll like it. Just remember to unplug the battery whenever it's not in use, I mean like between quals and stuff too...The cpu is always running or somthing so it drains the battery if you don't unplug it.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
what if you leave the batt plugged in for 3 months? any ill effects? hahaha
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Going to Nationals this year for a chance to be crowned the best crawler in the world so I decided it was time for a radio upgrade. So I bought a React.

It is way way way faster then any radio I have ever owned. Or course all I have ever owned were Traxxas Tq3's.

It's very sensitive too just a light bump of the wheel moves the servo.

It's very light and is pretty much infintly adjustable. It's channel mixing, and that thumb wheel are awesome for crawlers.

Could be better

USB jack could be on the outside. Battery had to be upgraded. Case could be better for what I paid for it.
is it true about the battery issue. if so the react is out of my mind then
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Mnster Wrote:Going to Nationals this year for a chance to be crowned the best crawler in the world

wouldnt it be called the worlds then Wink Smile LOL

I leave mine pluged in. I dont see any major effects. But I also will top off both the batteries at a large event just to be safe.

But as for club racing,it does fine for a whole day. I have a 2500 pack in mine.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
ok cool im looking into the react the dx3.0 and the futaba 3pm with the fasst
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
skip the dx3.0 IMO....

The reacts battery needs to be upgraded from the stock battery, no questions asked. (again, my opinion)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Owners of REACT J-Dub 6 4,506 06-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  react or m11 cheesecake 4 2,351 09-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Last Post: silent bob
  charging your react cheesecake 15 3,611 09-02-2007, 01:22 AM