Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S LSP-R, .28 Wasp, like new
Well like it says i'm selling the truggy I just bought off my buddy a month or so ago, I bought it cause of the shape and deal I got on it, and now am looking at getting an rc sprint car to race dirt oval, and don't need 2 truggies. Here's the specs, and it's all like brand new yet, LSP-R truggy, Wasp/Orion .28 engine with a JP-2 pipe on it, a V-2 adjustable clutch, 2 JR high torque servo's for throttle and steering, it has a Savage-X body on it painted a deep purple with flames in it, all it needs is rad/rec/and rec pack! The engine is like new yet, only been broken in, and he ran 2 tanks thru it and i've only ran 2 tanks thru it since i've had it. There is no wear in anything at all, i'm just lookin into getting back into dirt oval racing and never had a sprint car before! Also don't need 2 truggies since i've got the Mantis also! I'm looking to get $375 w/starter box or $325 w/o starter box, the starter box is a chrome top Ofna True Start w/battery. Someone needs to give this truggy a good home! LMK ya'll!
Thanks!
Matt Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF1174a.JPG (Size: 37.26 KB / Downloads: 44)
.jpg   DSCF1176a.JPG (Size: 46.95 KB / Downloads: 25)
.jpg   DSCF1173a.JPG (Size: 54.65 KB / Downloads: 55)
.jpg   DSCF1175a.JPG (Size: 48.63 KB / Downloads: 14)
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
package deal only or are you willing to part it out?
LOSI 8IGHT B.....o.s v-spec .21
DM-1....Mario Rossi Tuned .21
ROLLER NEEDED FOR....NovaRossi P5X
I'd like to sell as a package? What are ya lookin for in the package? PM me and i'll get back to ya later when I get home from work(after midnight)
Thanks!
Matt Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
im interested in the starter box, but i do have to be honest...im tryin to get some1 else's starter box also. ive been waitin for him to get back to me for a few days now, he's tryin to sell as package deal also. so if thats he's able to do that, then ill deffinatley grab yours.
if ur willing to sell seperatley
LOSI 8IGHT B.....o.s v-spec .21
DM-1....Mario Rossi Tuned .21
ROLLER NEEDED FOR....NovaRossi P5X
If i do end up parting out I think i'm gonna keep the box for myself, since I do have another truggy? Sorry?
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Back up for sale again. Talk to me ya guy's i'd like to sell this soon LMK.
GIT-R-DONE racin team
If anyone is interested in the engine or the roller LMK maybe we can work something out?
GIT-R-DONE racin team
$300 without starter box, complete truck w/engine, pipe, and servo's! All you'll need is your radio/rec and your going! Someone need s this truggy, it's like brand new yet and I don't need 2 truggies right now and need the $ for other things right now! LMK ya'll. Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
If someone will buy the truggy for $300 this week i'll throw in a brand new set of Crimefighter's too! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Anyone interested? Need to sell soon! Big Grin Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Price drop $350 w/starter box! Needs to sell so I can get me one of them Axial crawlers!! Big Grin

Thanks!
Matt Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Anyone interested? $300 for the truggy minus starter box and a brand new set of crimefighter will come with it too! Got a crawler calling my name!!!

Thanks!
Matt Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Thanks guy's!! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need exhaust tuned pipe and header for wasp 28 TmaxxCrap 22 3,081 10-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  2 orion wasp .28 grim digger 1 1,148 07-02-2005, 06:01 AM
Last Post: grim digger