Kyosho Inferno ST-RR
[Image: ShowLetter-1.jpg]
[Image: ShowLetter.jpg]

[Image: ST_RR_34.jpg]

[Image: ST_RR_side.jpg]

[Image: ST_RR_front.jpg]

[Image: ST_RR_rear.jpg]

[Image: ST_RR_hub.jpg]

Latest from Welcome to Kyosho America-The finest Radio Control (RC or R/C) models

Kyosho ST-RR sets the new standard in truck racing!

The Kyosho ST-R established higher standards of quality and technology when it was introduced in early 2006, and now the new ST-RR competition truggy raises the bar even higher! The ST-RR is the culmination of a year and half of racing and rigorous R&D and the result is the most refined racing truck on the market. As the 2007 Silver State Champion, the ST-RR is poised to take it to the competition on a whole new level.

Features

• Long Chassis - The ST-RR chassis is 25mm longer than the ST-R. The chassis is the best performer chosen from four different prototype chassis tested. Instead of just guessing and producing a random long chassis, the designers and team drivers exhaustively tested different configurations of varying lengths and weight distribution to establish which provides the best performance. The front-weighted chassis that was chosen features extra length for rock-solid stability in the bumps, while concentrating weight as far forward as possible to give the ST-RR exceptional steering response. It's the best of both worlds; ultra crisp steering response and unrivaled stability.

• Big Bore Shocks - Bump handling is greatly improved with the addition of the new big bore shocks that are included with the ST-RR. The big 16mm pistons and shock bodies are 23-percent large that the shocks on the previous ST-R for great stability even through dramatic temperature changes and long main events. These shocks provide unmatched stability over jumps and through the bumps to give this machine an unbeatable edge in the heat of racing.
New accordion-style shock boots keep the big 3.5mm shock shafts clean.

• Chrome Moly Ring & Pinion Gears - The internal ring and pinion gears of the drivetrain are now formed of the strongest material, which means the ring and pinion gears will be better able to withstand the punishment of long races and the biggest, most powerful engines.

• Lightweight Universal Driveshafts - The new driveshafts feature a lightweight design and are made from ultra-durable chrome moly steel - the strongest and most durable material ever used. Installed at the front, center and rear of the drivetrain, all of the driveshafts feature a distinctive black finish.

• Low Profile, High Down-force Body - Looks are almost as important as performance to some racers, and the new ST-RR includes a modern, low-profile extended body to fit the long chassis of the truck.

• Extended Wing Mount - A new rear wing mount raises the rear wing 18mm and moves it 8mm to the rear, creating more down force for better jumping performance and improved high-speed handling and traction.

• Wide Offset Wheel Hubs - Previously optional wide offset hubs are now standard equipment for the ST-RR. They increase the width of the truck 18mm for more stability through uneven bumps and high-speed corners, which gives you the confidence to keep the throttle pinned through the rough sections for even faster lap times. Standard and medium offset hubs are still available for extra tuning options.

• High-Grade (HG) Air Filter - Introduced in the 777 WC Edition buggy, the HG air filter features a new high-density, high-flow foam that is more resistant to various types of filter oil. The high-density structure of the foam means this filter captures more dirt particles to keep your racing engine running stronger for longer. The high flow rate means that the engine can still breathe exceptionally well and maintain maximum power even through a grueling 1-hour main event. The faceted texture of the outer filter provides more surface area, which means it breathes better for longer than a standard round filter.

• Legendary Kyosho Quality - In addition to all the exciting new features, the ST-RR also features the unique manufacturing methods and premium quality materials that make Kyosho vehicles legendary for their quality, precision and durability. Most of the details are not obvious because some plastic parts look just like other plastic parts, but only the experience of seven 1/8 off-road World Championships (more than all other manufacturers COMBINED) provides the unique knowledge of exactly what materials and designs work best. Whether it's precision grinding for exact parts fit, high-grade race-tested composites, high-tech aluminum and steel alloys, space age coatings or premium-quality bearings, there are plenty of reasons why educated and experienced racers prefer Kyosho.

Technical specifications
Scale: 1:8
Length: 22.64 in. (575mm)
Width: 16.85 in. (428mm)
Wheelbase: 14.68-14.88 in. (373-378mm)
Track width: 13.90 in. (353mm)
Approx. weight: 151.7 oz. (4300g)
Final drive ratio: 16.54:1

Required for operation
Engine/21-28 class engine (P type) with Rear exhaust
Exhaust manifold & tuned pipe
Racing tires & foam inserts
Fuel and starting equipment
R/C system w/2 channels, 2 servos
Receiver battery for R/C system
Paint for body
HG Air Cleaner Oil (Part no. 96176)

Inferno ST-RR Truck
No. 31353B
Available: Oct. 2007

~RCCA
LOOKS really nice.
its what it should have been the first time around Confusedmash:
and yet they still went with the shit knuckles. Thats the truck all of the pros have been running for months, longer chassis, BB shocks, lighter CVD's and a taller wingstay....ya thats worth about 900$ Rolleyes
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I don't know why more vehicles arent pillow ball. I find them more durable. And easier to work on.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Mikey stop hating. Where do you get $900 from? Thats retail price, the price should be around the same as the current kit. It also comes with chrome moly gearsets. Man you so want to be a Kyosho driver!
T-T-T Confusedalute:
lol not hating just dissapointed, the cars they had during the "kanai" era were the cats ass, and nothing has really changed since then. People still boast that there were no issues with running the SP2 the way it is, and yet the BB are a must have. Chromoly gears ooooooh ive never worn out a set of diff gears in any car lol. im sure that truck is gonna retail for more.

Can i have ur spot on the team since u quit? Smile

his spot is mine ...stick to your ttturd. that new truck is dope...yes its the one they shoulda released the first time but they wanted to meet the demand for a good truggy and they rushed it a little, I love my moo but i would really like to wheel one of these as i still miss a few things about my old str...just not the leaky shocks or the rear end that tries to pass you on power....all that is addressed and te truck should do really well......how bout that spot on the team now joe......Wink

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
ya chad why get rid of the truck u like so much and won the nats, if that moneys burning a hole in ur pocket u can send it my way

lol

Chad...

Your my homie... But if you get a kyosho i will make it my personal mission to drop down to int and stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry!

New K- Truck is cool.... Im sure it will be nice. All new kits for the big manufacturers should be!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Kyosho's are for the expert or advanced racers. Chad need NOT apply...Confusedmash:

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
:O.....no k truck here unless its for 50% off....Wink

MOOOOOO!

I got your need not apply hacker. lolol

Chadley, back to being serious, its ST-RR time and you know it.
Your a jobless loser getting a fat pay check every week, Very nice. Wink

Mikey, get over it. Kyosho past you over cuz your not K-team material......and it kills you everyday.......every hour....every minute......every second.....and will continue to do so for the rest of your man loving life. Your criticism is only love for something you cannot have........Kyosho.:owned::headbang::flamer:
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Joe.... Gawd man, That was quite the crushing burn!
whatever u gotta tell urself joe lmao wow is that a cry for help, dont make me call lutz on ur ass Smile

LMAO!,,,,guess he told you kid.

Looks pretty BA...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
ST-RR looks great! I'm sure it's going to perform very well on the track.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
man did Sonny O's new st-rr look badddddassss on the track today....trying to fight the urge......gotta fight the urge......lol. Wink

get it! im sure it will make you faster... Can i have all your crappy mugen stuff?
lol..well its not crappy and being both mooo's are still like new i not switching no time soon, but when they get wore out I will give it a little more thought. running mooo till atleast after finals too, not trying to learn a new car before a big race like that.

Just bustin your balls bud...
lol..i know...i expect it, heard it from czechy already today, lol. and i wouldnt get one of those till there is a new buggy too match it. Wink

Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyosho Inferno GT tonybr_74 5 2,462 06-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post: tonybr_74
  1/16 Scale Kyosho Nitros GeraldRisch 14 4,099 03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Last Post: GeraldRisch
  Official Kyosho sp2/WC/St-RR thread pwnzor 299 41,960 02-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  Kyosho need parts help Bfly 1 1,706 01-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  Kyosho IGT Ferrari auction for "charity" DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 13 4,176 08-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Which engine for an Inferno GT Thirdgen89GTA 25 3,982 04-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Tex
  New bladder busters from kyosho ;) Czech-it-Out Graphics 3 1,366 03-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  kyosho 777 Meatwad 21 2,836 02-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  New Aston Martin DBR9 body for the Inferno GT.... Thirdgen89GTA 14 2,534 01-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Kyosho STR and Mugen MBX5T owners, please raise your hand. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 30 4,522 11-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Casketman