Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check it out
I came across this on youtube, its normally aired on CMT or GAC, I Was thelighting designer/director for the video, it was fun, and a great experience, it was my first video shoot I ever worked on and I Was the designer, LOL Smile

Phil Vassar - I'll Take That As A Yes
im sure the lighting was great and congrats and all.....
but i had to stop that vid after bout 15 seconds....i cant stand that music
LOSI 8IGHT B.....o.s v-spec .21
DM-1....Mario Rossi Tuned .21
ROLLER NEEDED FOR....NovaRossi P5X
congrats???? for $500 a day as a pay rate, I can listen to anything Wink

there arent many artsy people on this site, not many know what im even referring to im sure lmfao
Cool...Looks like it took alot of work.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
it was, but i wasnt involved in the labor, that was handled by the Union Film/stage hands. I Was only involved in the design/programming/engineering, the director for the video was Sean Silva, he does all of Kenny Chesney's stuff. It was shot in my bosses backyard who I Was tour lighting director at the time, he was standing on a clear acrylic box placed in the pool that was internally lit with submersible incandescents, lighting is a big part of the video, beings that there is NO ambient lighting what so ever, we did our first take at 9pm, we ended at 4pm Wink
Lighting was cool, but yeah 15 seconds in I closed the window.
if you only watched 15 secs, you didnt see shit, I guess its just way over most peoples heads in here, and Im not referring to the music LOL
pwnzor Wrote:if you only watched 15 secs, you didnt see shit, I guess its just way over most peoples heads in here, and Im not referring to the music LOL

Its not "way over my head", but I can't stand the music, and I'm not going to mute it just to watch the video. I watched enough of the video, despite how cool, or technical it is the lighting didn't do anything for me.

Just cause someone chooses not to listen does not mean its "over their head."
I Wasnt directly referring to you Wink nah, just bland, thats all Smile
Lights looked good. I don't really like the music either, but I toughed most of it. lol.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
pwnzor Wrote:if you only watched 15 secs, you didnt see shit, I guess its just way over most peoples heads in here, and Im not referring to the music LOL

ok now....you dont need to insult anyone's intelligence here buddy!
i dont care if you were whistling friggin dixie...we simply stated that we did not finish watching ur prized vid because we couldnt handle the chitty a$$ music.

now make another comment smart a$$
I watched all of it just to be nice cause that Music was terrible but the lighting was pretty cool
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
cr4sh_27 Wrote:ok now....you dont need to insult anyone's intelligence here buddy!
i dont care if you were whistling friggin dixie...we simply stated that we did not finish watching ur prized vid because we couldnt handle the chitty a$$ music.

now make another comment smart a$$

your sig line says it all....need i say more?? I wont even waste my finger energy on you........LOL
wow guys the musice wasnt THAT terrible. nice work bro
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I just don't like country
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
me neither but i didnt feel like gouging my eyes out and packing my ears full of dynamite, u guys made it sound like it was some faggy ass boy band bs

thanks Mike, actually the song rocked live, in the bridge behind the last verse they inserted Led Zeppelins "kashmir", the violin parts were perfectly played by the fiddle player and accented well with monstrous guitar tones(the guitar player played a Tom Anderson, and played through Marshall and Egnater pre-amps, through a vintage Marshall celestion 2x12, thats not a country session player rig, LOL ) they were a rock band tbh, that is no way near country, its marketed in that genre, yes. But that song is not country, but its cool if you view/hear it that way Wink

*just listen to that, and picture yourself here, and your at the show.....yay!!!! LOL
[Image: PV_Joliet.jpg]
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:me neither but i didnt feel like gouging my eyes out and packing my ears full of dynamite, u guys made it sound like it was some faggy ass boy band bs

I, in no way, was tryin to make it sound that way till i got a smart@$$ comment.
i just said i didnt like the music so i turned it off...i was even nice and said that i thought that i was sure it was nice and congrats in my verry first post.

and as far as my sig goes.....THAT IS A QUOTE FROM A CUSTOMER THAT CAME INTO AL'S AFTER WARRANTY WORK ON HIS TRANSMITTER...HE DIDNT KNOW THAT HE COULD REVERSE HIS SERVOS. THE WAY HE SAID IT WHEN HE CAME IN MADE US ROLL ON THE GROUND LAUGHING.

so, would you like to make more of an @ss of yourself pawnzer....I LOVE WHEN IGNORANT PEOPLE COMMENT ON THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING OF!!
cr4sh_27 Wrote:I, in no way, was tryin to make it sound that way till i got a smart@$$ comment.
i just said i didnt like the music so i turned it off...i was even nice and said that i thought that i was sure it was nice and congrats in my verry first post.

and as far as my sig goes.....THAT IS A QUOTE FROM A CUSTOMER THAT CAME INTO AL'S AFTER WARRANTY WORK ON HIS TRANSMITTER...HE DIDNT KNOW THAT HE COULD REVERSE HIS SERVOS. THE WAY HE SAID IT WHEN HE CAME IN MADE US ROLL ON THE GROUND LAUGHING.

so, would you like to make more of an @ss of yourself pawnzer....I LOVE WHEN IGNORANT PEOPLE COMMENT ON THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING OF!!

Dude is it that time of the month again? That comment wasn't DIRECTLY pointed at you even though you took it that way. Step back from the computer, take a breath, and then post.
lol Ponch Wink
Rolleyes

the banhammer pawnzer??.....thats really gay!
dude, grow up, or your going to get in trouble!!!! LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  check this out, huge game of snake Ponch 7 2,216 06-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Another new board to check out Savyboy 0 1,132 12-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Savyboy
  Check out this "Beer Truck" BJoe 7 1,515 04-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Last Post: blktransam