Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when is elburn running again?
id really like to come play since im so close to it...

is it a random schedual, or what is there for a sched?
Slim, not to highjack the thread, but can you send me a pic of that fix you got for the caster bushings rotating on the Xb8. Or is just a matter of setting the epa? I got a new set of frt arms maybe 6 tanks total and I can see the bushing starting to rotate.

Thanks Dawg !!!!!!
Slim
The word is sunday
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Man, the Jets are flying at Fox Valley Aero this weekend, AND trucks at Elburn. It better stay nice outside!
I don't think its this Sunday. I think they are running in McHenry this weekend.
i dont have a fix, just the cause.... what id do is grind a flat spot on the bushing, drill a small hole in the a arm to put a set screw to help hold it. epas alone wont prevent it.
ill be at newberrys saturday.... but id like to come up there like next weekend or what ever... so how often do you guys run this place, do you have to ask before you hold a race?
They run the tracks!

They have (2) Elburn and (1) McHenry tracks or something like that.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Thanks Slim.
Tex Wrote:They run the tracks!

They have (2) Elburn and (1) McHenry tracks or something like that.

sweet! but WHEN is the question im after! Big Grin
I just recieved the schedule and all of the upcoming races are in Elburn. Daves track is the new one. The schedule was determined by a club vote.

7/17- Daves
7/31 Cory's
8/14 Daves
8/28 Daves
9/11 Cory's
9/25 Daves
10/9 Daves
Thats the schedule alright!!!
thanks for that reassuring post roc Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
No problem tex, im here to help Confusedlap:
I'l be at Elburn Sun for some :racing:... :lol: Anyone else planning on going?

Attached Files
.jpg   mini-DCP_9252.JPG (Size: 88.19 KB / Downloads: 25)
So this weekend is now Elburn and not McHenry?
yessa
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Well that's not good, not sure if I can make it now.
The guys have (dale and dave H.) Have been out there bustin ass to make this track even better.... The whole track was rolled by a vibrating steam roller to blue grove the track, The snow fence is gone (thank god!) and was replaced witha dirt berm
Also, its no longer a six pack infront of the drivers stand it now a 5 pack.... Should flow way better now.

Ohhhh and the turn before the 5 pack is now a bowled out turn .... Should be sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Slim,

Yes the race is Sinday in Elburn as everyone stated above. Sorry fo rthe late response been busy at work and other stuff. I am not sure if you rad the other posts about the club, as far as it being a member only thing, but non members are welcome to coem out and race with us once to try it out. The reason we do this is because we race a season point series and all the tracks are on private property and they are not open to the public, as Leisure is. So unfortunately there is no practice or anything unless the club sets something up.

But please feel free and check us out. The track has had alot of work done to it over the last two weeks, the snow fence is gone, all burmed up now, 1 jump of the six pack is gone and a few other things. ALso the whole track was rolled with a steam roller type of vehicle that flattened and smoothed everything out. We have the water tanker again since Mother Nature has given us any rain.

If you have any other ??'s PM me
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
you guys are teasing me with the new track additions. I want to race again with you guys which means I have to come up with the membership fee. It's do-able, I think. If I skip CampMaxx that is.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Idea GAbe put on a fake moustache and register under a different name
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
LMAO....

Hrmmm, maybe I'll put a hair peice on....
lol Smile

I will be at this Sundays race at 9am with membership fee in hand. Smile

I'm tired of driving 2+ hrs each way to race.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Thats cool Gabe, I'll be their too, see you on Sunday!

Rich, have you raced any other races with the DD's besides the July 3rd race?
If not, I believe that race didnt count against anyone's one and only race as a non-member.....so, you can still race one more time before joining.
George, correct me if Im wrong please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8/21 Elburn Days bigjs 44 6,815 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Tex
  What track is DD running at this weekend? bigjs 106 14,292 08-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Last Post: GS PROBASH