Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Wii NIB
I have a nintendo wii for sale, Brand new. Would like to sell it local. Looking for 350 obo. Ebay sells them for 350 plus 30-40 dollar shipping. Also have the receipt that I can include with it if so desired. If you have a trade feel free to throw me a pm. Thanks in advance...Whitey
WTF, you think your doing someone a favor or what? Good way to shoot yourself in the foot here.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
This is a business transaction, not a free give away. Take it or leave it. I'd like to add I pretty sure no one here is going to buy it, and I will get the price I'm asking because it not that far fetched. Also read again it says OBO you think it high throw me an offer. So next time you want to start talking some unrelated crap do in a different post.
This isnt Ebay either. Take it or leave it.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
I just watched one go on ebay for 405 with 40 dollars shipping, and I'm high?! Your right its not ebay no one here is bidding on it. I've got a question for you... would you like to buy this system from me? If not then why are you posting on my thread? And for those that know me, I'm a VERY fair person to deal with.
HAGASAN Wrote:This isnt Ebay either. Take it or leave it.

i see you must be bored tonight.

get a life
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
how about an airtronics m11 radio, with a spektrum reciever . The radio is modded for the spektrum and will also include a seahorse custom hard case for it.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
cemeb4dk Wrote:how about an airtronics m11 radio, with a spektrum reciever . The radio is modded for the spektrum and will also include a seahorse custom hard case for it.

he has a react, i dont think he needs/wants another radio

well I didnt know this, and he said open to trades, so I suggested
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
cemeb4dk, how much do you want for that radio and receiver?
cemeb4dk Wrote:how about an airtronics m11 radio, with a spektrum reciever . The radio is modded for the spektrum and will also include a seahorse custom hard case for it.

As he said I ran a 3pk with spectrum and sold it off, purchased a react and love it. Sorry though I do have a spectrum pro module for sale also along with the 3pk spectrum module. No need to apologize, if I needed a radio I would have done that. Thank you for the offer though. M11 is a nice radio.
BTW trades are very welcome, I'm in the market for a buggy, 1/8th of course. Feel free to ask.
Whitey04 Wrote:BTW trades are very welcome, I'm in the market for a buggy, 1/8th of course. Feel free to ask.

tempting...
im gettin rid of a losi 8 but i got rid of my xbox 360 to get into r/c.

my wife has been buggin me to get a wii, but i dont like it....i dunno, keep an eye on your private mail if i dont sell it i may offer a trade.
Whitey04 Wrote:As he said I ran a 3pk with spectrum and sold it off, purchased a react and love it. Sorry though I do have a spectrum pro module for sale also along with the 3pk spectrum module. No need to apologize, if I needed a radio I would have done that. Thank you for the offer though. M11 is a nice radio.

By Module you mean something for the transmitter not a receiever correct? I'm in the market for a good used receiever...sorry for any confusion I have. Smile
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
J-Dub Wrote:By Module you mean something for the transmitter not a receiever correct? I'm in the market for a good used receiever...sorry for any confusion I have. Smile

I have the spectrum pro module and receiver for the 3pk radio. Also a micro receiver and the receiver voltage protector.
so that receiver won't work with a Dx2?

J-Dub Wrote:so that receiver won't work with a Dx2?

Yo know it funny I've been told that any spectrum rx will work with any tx. But I don't think thats the case. Your more then welcome to try and see if it works, but the micro will absolutely work with a dx2.
Im asking cause I need one for my revo...and I can't afford the dough for a new one. Sad

J-Dub Wrote:Im asking cause I need one for my revo...and I can't afford the dough for a new one. Sad

thats because you are always having to fix the traxxas stuff SmileSmile

J-Dub Wrote:Im asking cause I need one for my revo...and I can't afford the dough for a new one. Sad

How much are you looking to spend.
any spek receiver will work with any spek module
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:any spek receiver will work with any spek module

a pro rx will work with a standard (non pro) tx? Though I'd really like to not split the package. The micro I will happily get rid of though.
yes it will, u just get "half" the benefit of the pro setup whereas with both pro tx and rx u would get 100% faster

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:yes it will, u just get "half" the benefit of the pro setup whereas with both pro tx and rx u would get 100% faster

The pro did work quite nicely.
i dont like twitchy shit I ended up getting a pro receiver cuzz thats all als had at the time, standard tx though i cant tell the difference