Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offroad tracks in IL
I'm looking to get an idea of tracks in IL near the Peoria area that you are able to race 1/8th scales at I hope during the summer and winter months. I found a couple one would be River City, and RJD in Lincoln are there anymore that anyone knows of? Got a job offer and thinking of takeing it but I dont wann move to someplace that has NO tracks in the area.

Thanks in advance
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
LH, mahomet, lincoln, theres a couple close to MO as well
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Are you going to make more money racing or working?
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Good point Joe I guess I should have reworded my post, when I take the job just working out some small insurance issues then we'll be off but I was just looking for a place to race other wise the Money that I just spent on the MBX5R and MBX5T will have been for nothing.
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cliffs offroad park AddictedtoNITRO 42 7,449 01-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Michowski
  1:1 Offroad run July 2nd Mnster 19 3,955 04-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Mnster
  List of all the race tracks we've raced on this summer. Mr. Tune 23 3,967 07-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Last Post: MaxxGS