Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's done, My new MCD Baja1000
Check this out ! I just finished it this week. Is it the most awesome thing in the world to build your own new truck at work !! I really enjoy the big scale vehicles. If you seen them in action & got to drive one, You would too ! At least most of you ... Ha Ha ! This one has a stroker 29cc engine with a JetPro silenced pipe. Has outerwears filters on pull start & Air filter, & upgraded air filter. I have to admit the beadlocks are on loan from the shop show truck. Man, Do I want to keep them though !! Sweet ... Who wants one ? I'll custom build it for ya !

[Image: 1MyBadMCD.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDTop.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDRear.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDL.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDBodOff1.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDBodOff.jpg]

[Image: 1MyBadMCDBodOffJetPro.jpg]
For all your Large Scale R/C needs
MCD / FG / HPI
thats niceSmile
vwry sweet man
fcukin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

video NOW!!!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:fcukin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

video NOW!!!!!!

lol calm down boy.lol
Confusedlap:
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
:pow: that would hurt if you ran into anyone with it.
ya man, lets see the video of that bad boy running
8igth 2.0
thanks to:
http://www.slickhobbies.com Burnside, KY/Littleton Co.
KillerB Racing
1994 yahama Phazer II LE snowmobile for sale..
that is awesome!!

how do you like the pipe?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
looks sweet!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I have to say I love the JetPro Pipes. The add Torque & Higher RPM's & thats always good ! Yea, your right about the hurt someone thing. Seriously, someone could be killed by this vehicle a bad deal kind of accident ! It weighs 37.5lbs. & will run 50+. I have video, but my dial up is crazy slow. Pictures take some time here. Search You-Tube for MCD & there are videos on there of pulls & all kinds of stuff. When the track is finished, You'll have to come & check them out in action. Three of us at work all have the same trucks, Power plants are our own deals. At least one has a 30.5cc I know. It Rocks !! Worth watching in action. We're headed to Indy tomorrow for a 1/4 scale oval race. I'll get some pictures there too.

Thanks for the compliments, Glad you like it. It's time to run the shiny off of it !!!
MCD / FG / HPI
I WANT IT!:eek:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
I have to say. This is the meaniest nasty R/C I've ever owned. It has the agressive nature of an 1/8 buggy with alot more weight & torque. It's crazy. Clocked on July 4th at 46 M.P.H. & it can be geared faster yet. It's an absolute blast to drive. I ran one with one of my 1/8 buggys OFNA witha .28 wasp. It was close, but top end they had it by a nose. Did it 3 times to be sure. Ran an MCD with a 29c.c. & a 5b witha 28.5c.c. at the same time all 3 times. The 5b ran the 4th as well and ran 48m.p.h. after a gear change. It's a crazy machine as well in this size vehicles. The 5b is one of the best ones for the money, because of initial cost & all the up-grades now available & tons on the way.
MCD / FG / HPI
thats cool man wow Smile
Finally a video of it in action. Here is a link. Playing in the front yard after I crashed my chopper. After the slide onto the driveway, a rock got in my gears & I trashed my tranny gears. Cool thing with an MCD 2 minutes & your ready to run. If I had run my inner body shell it would have not got there anyway. I planned on staying on the grass !!! Fixed them both in about 10 minutes & had a Blast !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLr1pGB3taI
MCD / FG / HPI
Omg God That Thing Is Friggin Sick!!!
I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TAKE THE DOG OUT.
I Never Knew That They Could Move Like That.....im Gettin One, Im Gonna Order It When I Get To Work At Al,s In The Morning!!
LOSI 8IGHT B.....o.s v-spec .21
DM-1....Mario Rossi Tuned .21
ROLLER NEEDED FOR....NovaRossi P5X
I thought these things couldt jump..but this 1.5th Scale buggy sure can: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zi-GX82...ed&search=
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
J-Dub Wrote:I thought these things couldt jump..but this 1.5th Scale buggy sure can: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zi-GX82...ed&search=

im unimpressed.....

1/5 scales arent great for jumping, but who cares when you can get somethin that big movin like that mcd!!
How much does something like that cost?
You're never to old to be immature
cr4sh_27 : I have jumped mine a little. It flys well, but crashes are bad. I never lost it & I jumped a 4 ft gravel pile. Not wide open or anything like that. The thing is if you did crash. The cost to repair it could be pretty high. It's a 30+ pound vehicle traveling at nearly 50 mph. I have rolled mine several times. Flipped it end over end 2 times. No damage, bent my pipe up a bit in the rear, No real damage & the body still looks good. The last roll was in a parking lot, sideways 3 times & stayed up-side down, for the first time. I walked over & kicked it over & continued on for about 30 minutes straight !! These are very durable, compared to some other big vehicles. The 5b appears to be pretty reliable as well. Only certain issues like most vehicles have. They do though jump much better & have the suspension to take it.

mikeh : The Baja1000 in an RTR package is $2095.19. That includes the same 29c.c. stroker motor ( Not Chrome , Black ), Aggressor FM radio, 2 1/4 scale Steer servos, 1 1/4 scale Throttle Brake Servo, 3000mah Reciever pack & Switch, Clear Body, Stock Muffler. Completely built, Tires glued, Battery charged, Ready for fuel & Play Time.
MCD / FG / HPI
damn thats alotta cash
cr4sh_27 : Seen this one & thought of your comment. I would say they are good at it. The thing is if you have spare parts in case of a problem or are willing to spend the money. This Fg is doing very well. They are also less money than an MCD at around $1100. The MCD platform is 4 wheel drive with a mid mounted engine for a reason. It's the most incredible handling line of 1/5 scale vehicles on the market. The HPI is a better handling 2 wheel drive because of it's length & awesome suspension. These are my opinions ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zi-GX826I
MCD / FG / HPI
looker2756 Wrote:cr4sh_27 : I have jumped mine a little. It flys well, but crashes are bad. I never lost it & I jumped a 4 ft gravel pile. Not wide open or anything like that. The thing is if you did crash. The cost to repair it could be pretty high. It's a 30+ pound vehicle traveling at nearly 50 mph. I have rolled mine several times. Flipped it end over end 2 times. No damage, bent my pipe up a bit in the rear, No real damage & the body still looks good. The last roll was in a parking lot, sideways 3 times & stayed up-side down, for the first time. I walked over & kicked it over & continued on for about 30 minutes straight !! These are very durable, compared to some other big vehicles. The 5b appears to be pretty reliable as well. Only certain issues like most vehicles have. They do though jump much better & have the suspension to take it.

mikeh : The Baja1000 in an RTR package is $2095.19. That includes the same 29c.c. stroker motor ( Not Chrome , Black ), Aggressor FM radio, 2 1/4 scale Steer servos, 1 1/4 scale Throttle Brake Servo, 3000mah Reciever pack & Switch, Clear Body, Stock Muffler. Completely built, Tires glued, Battery charged, Ready for fuel & Play Time.

that was exactly my point...they weigh ALOT, so when it gets some air and comes down funky...somethin's gonna give.
im only speaking from experience with the hpi 1/5 buggy. regardless, they arent nibble, you cant jump them like an 1/8 scale buggy.
but they are still bad a$$
looker2756 Wrote:cr4sh_27 : Seen this one & thought of your comment. I would say they are good at it. The thing is if you have spare parts in case of a problem or are willing to spend the money. This Fg is doing very well. They are also less money than an MCD at around $1100. The MCD platform is 4 wheel drive with a mid mounted engine for a reason. It's the most incredible handling line of 1/5 scale vehicles on the market. The HPI is a better handling 2 wheel drive because of it's length & awesome suspension. These are my opinions ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Zi-GX826I

the reason that thing is jumping so well is due to the perfect take off ramp. i guarantee that he cannot control that thing mid flight....ie if its flying, tail down, hitting breaks to bring it up....or flying, nose down, hitting the throttle to bring it up.
as long as that guy hits that ramp consistantly, no imputs are needed.
im not down playing them....but their weight kills them in mid air controll
With a Well designed track, I think that 1/5 Scale Buggy Racing would be as exciting if not more exciting than an 8th scale buggy race.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.