Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd annual fire cracker nitro shootout
[SIZE="3"]
july 7th 2007
3rd annual fire cracker nitro shootout
1/8 buggy, monster trucks, truggy, and 1/10 stadium truck!!!
[/SIZE]

Entry Fee $15.00 per Class
Cash Payouts to the TOP 2 in A-B-C MAINS (see note)
At least 6 entries in class to pay out

3 - 6 Minute Qualifiers with Resort after 2nd Qualifier
7 Minute C-Mains and lower 2 bump ups
10 Minute B-Main 2 bump ups
20 Minute A-Main 8 car mains

Practice 9:00AM - 11:30AM
Race start at 12:00 NOON SHARP!!!!
Three qualifying rounds with Resort after 2nd round.

WE WILL WATER BEFORE PRACTICE,
BEFORE QUALIFIERS (ALL)
AND BEFORE MAINS

If the track starts to dry out in the mains we will water again. No dust, we will run 1/10 stadium trucks first after watering.

http://www.glitchersrc.com/
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
anyone plan on gonig to glithcers for this??
[/SIZE]
u sure they still doing this? last i read on the grid there was no more racing at glitchers till further notice....neighbors were pretty pissed about the noise from the state race.

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
I think they are still planning on doing this. I did see rick say that saturday racing was still on. But thursday night racing was out. He was to have that town meeting yesterday. So info should be up soon
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
It looks like it is staying open..

Ok this is whats up, Steve and I went to the meeting and the neighbors presented their complaint, I told the board that I had all ready removed 2 of the 3 p.a. speakers and had relocated the only one we now use under the drivers stand and will monitor the volume. And that we may go to FM broadcast if we can afford it, the neighbors agreed to that idea. I also informed them that we will water to keep the dust down. As far as the exhaust noise I had no control over that because I don't manufacture the vehicles. We agreed to sit down and work out a schedule for evening play/practice time, there will be evenings that the track will be closed and the track will be closed on Sundays. They want us to shut down completely but the city manager and mayor did not agrree with them because that is closing two Mahomet businesses. The city manager and mayor also agreed that the track does not decrease property value because young couples move to towns looking for something for their kids to get involved in, I am convinced the Village of Mahomet is on our side in this matter. N ext Tuesday Steve and I will go to the zoning committee meeting to see if they find any problems with the property being zoned for our hobby, if they say it's alright to race ther then it's all over and we will continue to have a track to race at. I invited the mayor and the village board to come to our races and see what it's all about. So I ask you as racers to be on your best behavior please. Also the landlord has asked that for now we no longer pit on the verizon side of the track until this all cools off, so pit in the lower parking lot or on the back straight or by the lake side. As your President please respect all our decisions for I am fighting for you 110%, Rick
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Most of this all comes from the Pro Series Race. That was the biggest complaint, so we will not host another. Rick
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
well that sucks...I will have to see if anymore of us midwesteners can come down...
i dont see myself goin back there for awhile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I am thinking about going. No other racing going on that weekend. Peoria is shut down to rebuild. Leisure has that byrons race going on. Only places left are Jtec in danville and Glitchers. Or dont race at all. Now that would be boring.

I believe this is the race I went to last year. There was a low turnout,but that might be due to the race being put off 3 times because of rain.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I didnt care for that track to be honest...
blktransam Wrote:I didnt care for that track to be honest...

yeha wasnt exciting but its a fun little track
[/SIZE]
don't forget about WI tracks guys...only 2-3 hours away, not TOO bad IMO....

oh and dirt dawgs (your thinking to yourself, "what the hell is dirt dawgs" well it's a nice track about 45 mins north of Leisure in Elburn, IL.

worth checking out!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
There was a time when everyone knew who the dirt dawgs where.....
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
i thought dirt dogs was a club where you needed to be a memeber to race there??
[/SIZE]
they used to be but they changed that everyone is welcome. you guys should come out its i great time. check out the website and forums.
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onroad outdoor team nitro rc azeroth 0 3,347 06-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: azeroth
  Midwest Nitro Series 2012 Season GWPHOENIX 3 4,977 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX
  Outdoor Nitro Offroad this sun. @ L.H. Rob Kass 0 1,628 09-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  2008 Jammin Midwest Nitro Series mfanke19 34 10,140 08-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Strictly RC's 1st Annual Asphalt Assault July 26-27 2008 chicagokenji 0 2,026 06-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Pictures From Prairieland Shootout 06/07/08 SpeedBump 11 3,601 06-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Prairie land Shootout series cheesecake 6 3,205 05-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Last Post: bubbacola
  Sunday nitro racing 3/16/08 RaceEmRc 0 1,695 03-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  8 State Nitro Shootout Casketman 0 1,768 03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Casketman
  do you race 1/8 nitro truggies indoors in the winter karlracing 8 2,677 12-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Eddie F