Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i neet a airbrush whats a good one
i need an airbrush to mainly paint 1-2 color bodies what is needed to get started. i already have an air compressor. what is the easiest type of paint to use and what else is needed? thanks in advance
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
I have a paasche vl for sale. It would come with everything you need to paint except paint.

Faskolor is good paint. You can shoot it right out of the bottle and clean up is a lot easier with waterbased paints vs. lacquer paints.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
how much are you looking to get for it
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
ygpm
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What you should understand about your airbrush artist team3six 1 3,411 02-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  just a mini t body...first paint with airbrush ever! Agd123 2 3,757 08-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Welcome to the Good Life.......Kanye painted Shell team3six 29 6,286 04-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Tex
  My 1st airbrush body ORC Jr. 11 3,277 04-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Tex