Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cen Matrix TR Arena??
Is this truck any good, are parts avalible at most stores, i would just like to no if its worth buying cause i might get a good deal on one....thanks
From what I've heard about Cen Vehicles. Parts availibility is not very good.

I've heard the Genesis's break alot, no idea about the Matrix Buggy or Truggy. I guess they are Solid, see the team driver making alot of big wins. but If I had to suggest anything, A Jammin CRT, Mugen MBXt, LSP, 8T for truggys. Im sure are other i just can't think of any more off my head. Simply because parts availability is good, and they are proven designs.
talk to casketman, he just tested the cen truggy about 2 weeks ago
8igth 2.0
thanks to:
http://www.slickhobbies.com Burnside, KY/Littleton Co.
KillerB Racing
1994 yahama Phazer II LE snowmobile for sale..
ok.
Yep,I took it out on the track a couple sunday's ago. It isnt all that bad really. Different then the mugen. So seeing I am used to that,this was totally alien to me.I didnt mind my time at the controls with it to be honest.

Drawbacks to this truck is yes,the parts. I know slow revo can get them. Not sure if Al's carries them. And the steering is rough. It doesnt have as much throw as other trucks in this class. Most have fixed this problem by busting out the dremel and cutting down the front hubs.

It does have a Limited slip diff setup in all 3 diff's. Some have liked it,while others have used another diff set from Gene heckerson(if I spelled that right). He is a CEN driver with a hobby shop down in florida.

Truggyracers.com has a forum set up for the Matrix TR so you should be able to find out everything there. Oh,and get the team kit. The RTR isnt bad,but just like the stock and prospec 5T's. Your better off getting the prospec for all those goodies.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
heckerson=Hickerson
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
thanks tex,I was to lazy to look it up at that point in time. Sad
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rc Pro Series Arena Truck cemeb4dk 22 2,477 02-22-2006, 10:38 PM