Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG sucky Hours for Out Door Nitro
Hello, I enjoyed LH race track for awhile. Always paid their 8 dollars they wanted. Plus my son bought TONS of their snack plus any other minor experiences. Talking to John last nite he said nitro outdoors is going to be Tuesday's Thursday and Sunday's. The rest if for electric and oval racing. I'm pissed I think Nitro is the main customer their now their taking away Fridays and Saturdays is awful the races are SUNDAY when we going to practice? I think the formula would be better for electric to have Tuesday and open on Thursday and Nitro the rest of the way. Since even Bernie in his own words said, "Nitro is what most run and electric is fading" I might be new to the scene, but this is a crock. If these are the hours it might be time to find a diffrent track. LH does have great amenities and great people working the scene, but darn NITRO is where it's at. I hardly ever see electric and what I do see DOES NOT IMPRESS me at all. I see them always complaining about something not working right...Peace Out Abusive...Confusedalute:
Mugen MBX5T Prospec Confusedalute:
If there is no buisness, they will change. But you asked when you would practice if racing is Sunday...Well you would either practice Tuesday or Thursday..
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Last time I blasted their schedule, I got reprimanded by Tex. LHR apparently is a friend to the forum and they don't tolerate blasting LHR. Just FYI.

The change for Tuesdays is great for me. I can now get out there on a night I don't work! Wahoo! Sunday mornings are way too rough for me tho, since I work Nights until about 3am. And this is why I do the bashing thing at Busse on Sundays. Providing I don't break anything Sunday, I may be out there this coming Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Gforce
Quote:I did it cuz the chicks dig it!
Time to get into Oval maybe? hmmmm

No bashing LHR, correctly stated, GForce. LHR has a forum...complain about it directly there or in person to LHR staff.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Well they are now open 6 days a week, every other day is off and on road. and its open...whats the big deal?
the whole no bash LHR thing started with bruce and his constant complaining about what LHR does wrong, it caused alot of problems on here and arguing so now if you have a problem ur supposed to goto them
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Hello, their no bashing just stating the facts as I heard them. Maybe my ears heard wrong. I hope so. It's a pleasure being their and driving. Peace Abusive...
mabey onroad and offroad could practice at the same time??

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
you want some cheeze with that whine?
......you talkin to meeee......Wink

LOLOLOLOL

why of course not Big Grin
Lmao!

get a room u two lol

Roflmao
shut up stoooooopid.

So whats the problem with the hours!?!??! I fail to see your point
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
So whats the problem with the hours!?!??! I fail to see your point
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I don't see a problem with the hours at all...They try to make the best decision for the racers overall. NOT just to suit one person. Which is why you are angry, abusive, the world does not revolve around you. Smile
i think he is upset about there not being practice on friday and saturday for nitro...
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
kevinF Wrote:i think he is upset about there not being practice on friday and saturday for nitro...

Well,...this is what it is...

Friday:
Oval Onroad Practice
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
------------------------------

Saturday
Open Onroad Practice
10:00 am -3:00 pm
Racing Starts 3:30 pm
------------------------------

Sunday:
Open Offroad Racing,
Open at 9:00 am,
Race at 11:00 am

well it looks like there is open onraod practice saturday,
Oval on Friday, and open offroad racing on Sunday. It sucks theres not a full practice day anymore, but just show up at 9 and run for a couple hours and race. But there are only 7 days in a week. Its hard to make everything happen all at once.
J-Dub I guess I'm spoiled. I liked Fridays and Saturdays at lh track. Great people nice employees etc. But eh I guess if electric has more customer I would make the change to. But I don't see many electric racers coming. The big plus going on a Saturday did get a lot of good racers ready for the track Sunday. A 2hr limit on new drivers to make adjustments needed to run well is asking a lot on a Sunday. I'm sure many more feel sad by the choice. But business is business and I'm not racing one of the quite electric cars around. I like the sound and smells of nitro and all the little fine tuning. Peace Abusive...Confusedmash:
it was nice having nitro practice saturday i agree

i like the new tuesdday thing too ill be able to go alot more now also.
see i cant make it out there at all on weekdays so im kinda bummed about it, itd be 7 by the time i made it out there after work with traffic

Abusive, you are mistaken when you are saying electric. It is oval on Friday and on-road on Saturday. Most of the people running these days are running nitro. We did not have the asphalt track open until late last year so the off-road got the benifit of a lot of practice nights. We are sorry if this schedule doesn't work out for some people but we need to try to make it fare for everyone. We have always tried to do what's best for the track. Sometimes it does not work out for some people but we try. Hope to see you sometime at the track. Smile

mikeL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nitro conversion, Nitro or electric? PedeBasher8507 22 12,739 10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  Indoor offroad nitro on sundays cheesecake 4 4,050 06-14-2008, 01:08 AM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Leisure Hours Raceway schedule mikeL 6 3,043 06-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Anyone racing at Leisure hours tonight? assocracer 1 1,719 01-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Last Post: moliver
  2006 Fall Classic Nitro Championships UE-Maxx 253 32,288 11-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Banned From The Leisure Hours Site briyouu 6 2,643 09-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Last Post: briyouu
  Nitro Turnout On Saturdays UE-Maxx 13 3,133 06-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  summer hours squirrel 1 1,159 05-18-2006, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Ponch
  leisure hours hobbies......... kevinF 11 2,529 05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Nitro Sat. Nite 4-8-06 Rob Kass 37 7,175 04-10-2006, 04:59 PM