Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS RTR race revo AND a roller revo with tons of spares!
now on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0118342393
Smile
DUDE WTF.................. http://www.therczone.com/forums/showthre...post181824
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Yeah, I bought it but realized I'm going out of town for 9 weeks this summer and won't be able to use them, and would rather have cash, so I decided to sell this. I never even opened the package.
Smile
Yes, you just suddenly find out you go away for 9 weeks this summer.

You go away for 9 weeks every summer for that camp shit.

You suck TTTM2.
Jammin' CRT, BCE j2pro, Nova p5x, Fioroni pipe
I was born under the hood of a 68 FastBack, Synthetic 10w-30 in my veins, 120 octane in my bottle, Nitrous Oxide for adrenalin and a Blower for a soother
micro Loopie Wrote:Yes, you just suddenly find out you go away for 9 weeks this summer.

You go away for 9 weeks every summer for that camp shit.

You suck TTTM2.
Actually ever summer its been 8 weeks. This year it is 9. If you aren't interested in buying, leave the thread.
Smile
you got it for 375 and are selling it for 650? why the mark up? did you do something to it?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
firesprink281 Wrote:you got it for 375 and are selling it for 650? why the mark up? did you do something to it?
I feel I got a good deal. Price is negotiable. But if I where to part it out its worth 800-900, so i feel 650 is fair imo. If it sells, it sells, if not, whatever, I'll lower the price.
Smile
geez here we go again Rolleyes
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
nothing wrong with selling a truck if I don't want/need it.
Why do you guys feel teh need to critisize me on every single deal? If you don't want it, don't buy it...
Smile
t to the maxx2 Wrote:Actually ever summer its been 8 weeks. This year it is 9. If you aren't interested in buying, leave the thread.

Yup, that 1 week extra made the descision.

and you say, "I bought it but realized I'm going out of town for 9 weeks this"

You didn't just realize this, you just told me it's every summer, how do you forget that.

Maybe I wouldn't have a problem if you got your own pics, and made your own forsale ad..#@%$*&%$
Jammin' CRT, BCE j2pro, Nova p5x, Fioroni pipe
I was born under the hood of a 68 FastBack, Synthetic 10w-30 in my veins, 120 octane in my bottle, Nitrous Oxide for adrenalin and a Blower for a soother
u know why they trash you? cuz ur being a a b!tch and buying stuff then selling it for double and trying to rape people that you know. The internet is a bitch when it comes to this stuff. Everyone knows ur SN and people eventually see what stuff u bought elsewhere. Then you goto another forum and mark up the price. Its not cool to do that kinda sh1t to people you know man, ebay fine but thats just not cool
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
ya i swear i saw those for like 350 of somecrap somewhere else.....
Supply and demand, if you don't want it, don't buy it$ and revoguy, I'm nit trading for your 4tec.
Delete this thread if its that big a deal...
BS supply and demand stop trying to phuck people
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
lol
t to the maxx2 Wrote:Supply and demand, if you don't want it, don't buy it$ and revoguy, I'm nit trading for your 4tec.
Delete this thread if its that big a deal...

Supply and demand has nothing to do with this. Revos are not rare, and people can go to just about any hobby shop to buy one, and most likely find it for the same price at each hobby shop they go to.

Actually, you got the "Supply" part wrong, but the "Demand" part....well, you got that right.
^get off is ass, buy/sell forum, not bash kids on their sale thread forum, if he sells it for 650 good for him, if it goes back down to 350 or lower than thats wut it does, good luck w/ the sale maxx
I just put it on ebay, so you guys can stop complaining.
Smile
TTTM can't help but be a business man.......it's in his blood. He hustles deals for money......why not?
It's the same as real estate but at a way smaller scale...we all want to make money...I bet when TTTM is "grown up" he does well for himself.....
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
+1
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
t to the maxx2 Wrote:I just put it on ebay, so you guys can stop complaining.

Something is telling me that your reserve is $599.99. Well, I hope the auction does well!Wink
Reserve is only 400.
Smile
I'll trade you a Blade CX2 Helcopter that was flown 5 times for that Revo roller(the one with the carbon fiber chassis), and some of the spares.
BAMF90 Wrote:I'll trade you a Blade CX2 Helcopter that was flown 5 times for that Revo roller(the one with the carbon fiber chassis), and some of the spares.
No thanks, I don't want to break it up. It is already on ebay.
Smile
Would you do the trade if it doesn't sell on ebay? Let me know. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slash roller, phoenix roller, xl-5, brushless motor and more cubsfan7658 0 3,686 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cubsfan7658
  Mugen/Novarossi/Proline/Panther/Tmagic/Starter boxes/TONS NEW parts/Airtronics PICS! rocco79 16 5,527 01-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Last Post: snakebite46
  original RC10 parts roller Racin' Ranger1 0 1,708 02-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  I need a mini revo servo part 2080 spazzzattak 4 2,510 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  Race Case full of vintage RC items! TexMexSu 5 2,622 12-15-2009, 06:53 AM
Last Post: TexMexSu
  Traxxas Slash, ready to race! TexMexSu 0 1,531 09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TexMexSu
  Losi lst for sale better than new and tc3 roller. Dreday 0 1,572 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Dreday
  savage 25 roller chassis $110 grim digger 1 1,611 06-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Nitro tc3 kit roller for sale Dreday 0 1,515 06-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Dreday
  kyosho fw05r kawahara edition rody 5 port outlaw roller grim digger 0 1,512 06-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: grim digger