Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed Channel Filming at GLD
Hey guys....

Not sure what everyone is up to tomorrow (Tuesday) but Speed channel will be filming a drag racing show (of some sort.... slightly similar to Pinks) at Great Lakes Dragway in Wisconsin. Gates open at 1 and they will be filming 5 episodes. They want people to pack the stands as well as bring out cars to run. I want to go but am not sure if I can get someone to come with. (Let me know if you want to tag along haha) It takes about an hour and a half to get there so I wanted to leave at about 10-11 and then grab lunch up there. Just figured I would let you guys know. Rich (the crazy ape looking flagger guy from Pinks) will be there as well as I believe this is one of his shows as well....

Dan
Most likely a new set of Pinks shows they're gonna film!!!! Chitown finally!Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
No.... its not pinks. I think it has something to do with guessing ET's or whatever. I think they said they want 50 cars to run. My trans is going..... might as well bottle the car for a final run. Hahaha (No.)
Hmmm really? Well let us know what the heck it is when ya get back from it then!!!! Go ahead and spray the crap out of that little V-dub!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Haha... It would go boom. I don't plan on running. Unless they need something to beat a civic. (but not by too much. LoL)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm the bottle man i miss that have fun i wish i could make it
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Fcuking school. Sad I'd be there, but yeah.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
they did something here at cordova drag way about a mth ago called "blow it up" just wanted ppl. to hot lap their shit and try to blow it up...fucking stupid IMO my car stayed home needless to say
Turns out they aren't going to start the racing until 5 or so so I may head out a little later (so now somewhere between 11 and 3).
my grand am will rape half the cars dere:p: (just had to do it)
Meatwad Wrote:my grand am will rape half the cars dere:p: (just had to do it)

You would be one of those 15-19 second 1/4 mile idiots that thought they belonged on the track with 7-12 second cars.

Overall the show they tried/did film will be terrible. However, there were some nice cars there and I have some nice pics. (about 150) They will be up in a day or two.
Quote:You would be one of those 15-19 second 1/4 mile idiots that thought they belonged on the track with 7-12 second cars.
IT runs mid 14's.im saving up for a supercharger and some NOS.Smile
:puke: :puke: :puke: Grand JUNK!! hehehehehehehe
GIT-R-DONE racin team
:racing: hehehehehee.
Meatwad Wrote:IT runs mid 14's.im saving up for a supercharger and some NOS.Smile

Haha!! Whats done to it?? I will be willing to bet its not running mid 14's. Good luck spraying AND boosting that motor. KABOOM!!!
make sure u post pics of the piston going through the hood meat, I bet that car does run high 14's 15's if its the GTP
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:make sure u post pics of the piston going through the hood meat, I bet that car does run high 14's 15's if its the GTP

It can't be a GTP.... the GTP is a Grand PRIX. He has a Grand AM. My GTI is turboed and chipped and it will only run a 14.8 on a good day. I would be willing to be I blow the doors off of the grand am on top of that....
Meatwad Wrote:IT runs mid 14's.im saving up for a supercharger and some NOS.Smile
My 98 Plymoth Neon Expresso beat Grand Ams! If your running 14's something had to be done to the car!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
it has a "few" things done to it. but im not saying. hehehheSmile
i found a video of meat's grand am meat's GA
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
yep ya found me. lol
dont worry that guy ran a 12.1 in that car. what year is your grand am and what motor is in it
1997 3.1
And what is done to the car and your pic lies.
its stock really

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comcast high speed internet, who's got it and how is it? bubbaracing 34 4,407 09-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Speed Shops BJoe 12 2,442 01-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty