Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: LSP and More! (Feeler)
Alright guys..... please keep the "I told you so" comments out of the thread.

This is kind of a feeler thread to gauge interest.

I would have everything up for sale and as early as this weekend if there is interest.

I have:

(1) LSP with just about every upgrade, BCE V2R chassis, lots of KHZ and Carbon Fiber

Enough spare parts to build a second LSP (with upgrades) minus the screws

Werks TL .28 truggy motor with about 1/2-3/4 of a gallon on it

JP-3 pipe

Ofna starter box with 2 3300 NiMH stick packs 1 charge on them

Pirhana digital peak charger

2 servos (Jr and Hitec both around $60 each - - don't remember the models)

Boa C's on zero offset dish wheels, 1 race day on them

Other misc stuff.

Let me know if you are interested at all and I can get updated pics of everything this weekend. We just bought a house down at U of I so I need some money to put things in it. Haha I am going to be devoting more time to cycling this year (and those coming) and that combined with the way my grades were this semester are not going to allow me time to play with my badass truck.

If I don't get any decent offers though I will not hesitate to keep it. Its a pretty sick truck.

Thanks
Dan
how much for the spare parts minus screws to build a second roller? also any trades? or are you just buying a Mugen?
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
How are you willing to sell the truggy? like, only everything as a big mass? or are you willing to sell the truck w/motor /servos and the starter box or anything. I'm interested in purchasing it soon once I get some cash scraped up if you still got it available. PM me a conservative estimate. if possible.
I can sell EVERYTHING, I can sell a RTR, I can sell whatever. I would consider trades I guess but not sure for what as I probably won't be racing. You guys can offer up though.

And I don't know what you are looking for as a conservative offer for a full setup. Most of the stuff is like new (motor, pipe, servos, box, charger, etc.)
price for the servos, starter box, and charger. please
hansarvin Wrote:how much for the spare parts minus screws to build a second roller? also any trades? or are you just buying a Mugen?
you never answered me:confused: :p: but seriously I'd be very interested in the spare parts but only enought to build a second roller
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
hansarvin Wrote:you never answered me:confused: :p: but seriously I'd be very interested in the spare parts but only enought to build a second roller

Sorry man.... got busy buying a house and moving out of the dorm. I am working on a deal with everything right now. If that doesn't go through I can pull out stuff for a second truck or you could even buy from him?? I will keep you updated.
EVERYTHING : Pending.
Bank account funds increasing. Won't be too long.
SOLD!! To J-Dub. Super smooth transaction so don't hesitate to deal with him. I should be picking up a Revo, IGT, and/or 1/5 scale on road in the future. Mods, please close.

Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  feeler- truggy/ buggy? Racin' Ranger1 0 1,487 01-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  WTT FEELER - M11 w/spek for Futaba 3pks w/spek pwnzor 8 1,700 08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Last Post: pwnzor
  8B Roller (KIT/PRO) For Sale (Feeler Mostly...) Ponch 31 4,850 08-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Feeler WTB: Servo FreeRideFrosty 5 1,450 03-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  This is just kind of a feeler ad but I wanted to see Toughtrax 11 1,563 03-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax