Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when your r/c falls from a cliff.
Destroyed my super today.:lol: Rolled off a cliff at Devils lake state park in WI

Looks like an innocent enough down hill ledge.
[Image: DSC01837.jpg]

That is till the truck cart wheeled up on the front wheels, launching the truck over the edge.:lol:

See that brownish area, yeah it hit there hard then kept rolling down the hill out of view. Dead fall was at least 30 ft, the truck then cart wheeled at least 20.:lol:
[Image: DSC01844.jpg]

[Image: Image2.jpg]

hmm...

Tore the battery mount clean off the axle tearing the 1/16 alum tabs and ripping the screws off. All the zipties used to hold the wires on the back were ripped off.
[Image: DSC01831.jpg]

Huh? Tore the alum horn right off.
[Image: DSC01835.jpg]

Twice?
[Image: DSC01834.jpg]

Broke a rod end to, amazing how that was all that broke! I thought she was a goner for sure. Servo gear train still sounds smooth, got to love titanium gears. Time will tell if I broke other stuff. I will have it going by this weekend, hopefully.
wow that sucks man.
Could have been worse. At least it was not you that went off a cliff.
You're never to old to be immature
Yeah no kidding Mike, at least it didn't fall into the lake eh? Now that would have sucked, ya would be fishin for it! Heck you'll have it back up and goin in a couple days knowin you! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
wow that thing sure is strong to only break that stuff
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
maybe a tether on it near the cliffs from now on....that had to be a sinking feeling to see it fall....Sad
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Now were you alone or with others when you got to do the hike of shame? hahahaha...

Wow that sucks and is hilarious all at the same time. Glad to see only $20 in parts broke on there.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Atleast it was a "toy rig" and not the real kind, with you in it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all fun and games until the transmission falls out BJoe 4 2,909 07-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Last Post: BJoe