Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big block revo
i have a revo that has a new era big block kit with the axial .28 , hitech servos, center diff, rear brake, 170cc tank, teckno wing, teckno radio box, wide ratio tranny gears, close ration tranny gears, about 3-4 spur gears, 2 or 3 CB's, just about every color shock traxxas makes, plus some 25lb integys, 3 piece aluminum clutch set up,2 practicaly brand new MIP 2 piece clutches single servo conversion with hitech servo and proline servo arm and traxxas HD servo saver spring, with ground down bulkhead for sharp turning, front sway bars, aluminum P3 rockers, regular P1,P2,and P3 rockers, a couple extra turn buckels, new front and rear body mounts, plus the ones on the truck, a bucket full of spare parts from bulk heads to diff gears ad everything inbetween, 2 bodies, upgraded disc brake, and a never installed dual front disk brake set up. plus tons of other spare parts, too many to list, if you can break it chances are there is spare in the bucket. the axial .28 has about 1/2 gallon thru it only been in truck for about 3 weeks. it alsohas the stock tires as well as a full set of proline 40 tires and rims. i will also throw in a Futaba 3PM FM with it

everything is in perfect working order, this revo has tons of mods done on it

if you are looking for a revo that has a BB in it with tons of mods done to it this is the one for you

i will let it all go for $425

so feel free to email me at [email protected] or my cell 630-220-5054, if i dont answer my cell leave a message i will get back to you fast

thanks scott
ygpm
ygpm

several people on this forum know me, i just never signed up here before
added a price for it $425
i know some one wants this revo, if you dont like the price make an offer
Wow, that seems like a steal. If I was in the market and had any kind of money to spend right now, I'd be all over this.
TRX E-Maxx - spooled rear
HPI N-RS4 - OS .18CV-RX, Full CF/Aluminum
TRX 4-Tec - Mamba 5700, slicks
TRX Stampede - Orbital 10T, Intellispeed ESC, FLM stuff, Swami wheelie bar, aluminum shocks
thanks

its a great deal, im giving not only the stock 3 ch radio but a futaba 3PM FM radio with it also.

the axial .28 and the futaba 3PM cost over $200 alone, the BB kit was $50, its got 3 piece aluminum clutch set up, the FOC, center diff rear brake, tons of other mods like tires teckno wing kit and radio box, a 3300mah 5 cell pack proline 40 series tires and rims too much stuff to list really
someone buy this, please Smile
FYI guys the money fromt his sale is going to a great cause here.

3 months ago i found out that i had 9 month old baby, the B**tch did not tell me SadSad

i have only seen him for 1 hour, just to do a DNA test, he is mine, i told the monther i will pay child support and everything, but my name is not on the birth certificate, i told her im not giving up any money until my name is on the birth certificate as i have a feeling (with good cause ) that someone else thinks he's the father and is paying.

all iwant is to have the normal visitations and to see my kid, im not a bad guy here, my kids birthday is 5-24-07, i dont even know his name because she ahs told me 3 names, if anyone wants to here a voice mail from how craxy this girl is i have it recorded and i will send it to anyone that wants to here it.

she has threatened to leave th state int he voice mail and i want to see my kid

so please help me!!!!!

thanks scott
that sux dude. put it on ebay
hey r u the guy that goes to busse that has that axial??...will u part out the motor, if so can i get the big block mount the als sells for the revo to put the axial in....
the traxxas BB kit will not work with the axial

yes i am the one with the BB axial @busse
Wow man...Feel for ya...Hope all goes well.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
she's an idiot anyway, she should have just shut up and took my offer of 20% of my pay (which is the MAX the law says i would have to pay) so instead she just messed up $800 a month in free money over a piece of paper

why are women so dumb?
well can i buy the engine with the mount from u?
i will let you know tomorrow, i might be able to do that, i know someone who might want a roller
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
Ok
If you think its me that wants the roller your wrong. I would like a revo but I want a stock revo. You know a 3.3 loaded with plastic. By the way if you don't already know me I'm the guy helping with the baja incident. Or the twin titan guy. I know you've got a box of parts but, I have enough crap thats needs fixing. But people this is a nice truck, just more hop-up then I want.
no it wasnt u that wanted the roller, someone else.

it does have just about every hop up.

your twin titan got me thinking about the hot boddies one, or a baja, if tower had the baja in stock it would be here on tuesday, but they wont get any in until late may SadSad

if anyone wants the roller, well a little more then a roller, i will include the servo's (stock throttle and hitech single steering conversion) , plus the bucket of parts Smile

i will let the roller go for $225

the axial .28 and the BB kit im selling for $100

the futaba 3PM FM w/RX for $60

Pics of everything?

Thanks
Could always just take a trip to Leisure hours and pick up a Baja. Try Horizon Hobbies?
J-Dub Wrote:Could always just take a trip to Leisure hours and pick up a Baja. Try Horizon Hobbies?

i will only buy from a select few places, al's and tower really. i stick with what works, i rather go to al's were its friendly and if i have to pay a little more then so be it, if i was cheap i wouldnt be in this hobby, i dont buy from ebay.

i am a firm believe in supporting the neighborhood, al's is in my neighborhood, and tower has great customer service, until i have a problem i wont change where i buy my stuff at

I work at Al's and Horizon is one of our distibuters and they are back ordered everywhere right now.
Thanks for the support 4wheelinrevo!
If you haven't broke anything your not bashin' hard enough!!!!:

TEAM RCMX MEMBER FOREVER! http://www.teamrcmx.com
RCMX SITE ADMIN. / CHI TOWN RC NUT /AND BUSSE BASH HOST!
http://www.rcshowoffs.proboards107.com = My RC Forum:crazy:
Guys, this is a fore sale thread, not a chit chat thread. Thread is closed.

To the seller, feel free to repost if need be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a mini revo servo part 2080 spazzzattak 4 2,519 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  2.5 Revo 2.2cav 6 2,399 03-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Astro
  If someone wants a Revo for cheap. north_shore_racer 74 13,867 03-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Last Post: cheesecake
  F/S Revo hansarvin 10 2,630 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  Wtb 2.5 revo chassis SLOW REVO 2 1,786 02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Revo, RS4 for sale stratcat 13 2,729 07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  New (out of package) Panther Pythons for Revo Mr. Tune 9 2,116 07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  REVO 3.3 race or bash!!!!!!!!!!! Rob Kass 18 3,142 07-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Last Post: DRE.2007
  Highly Upgraded Revo Roller For Sale! BAMF90 8 2,513 06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Last Post: BAMF90
  Nicest Revo Ever(Testing the water) BAMF90 49 6,381 06-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Casketman