Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get togethers around roselle?
hey, does anyone know of any r/c get togethers somewhere not to far from the roselle/itasca/bloomingdale area?

i myself dont have a car its it is kinda of hard to get up to that friday night get together you guys have up in elmhurst.

or anyone that lives near here have nay good bash spots we can get together at?
check the busse woods thread its not far from roselle
yeah busse especially for what you got. You'd have a blast out there.
Yeah, we had a great turn out yesterday. Tons of people.
i could probably start one where i live in addison. directly behind my condo is an industrial park with lots of road space. dont worry bout cops cuz the always stop by to watch my buddies and i stunt out motorcycles. they get a kick outta watchin.....and it can only be on weekends due to the businesses in that park. also, huge open feild roughly the same size as the busse spot in elk grove.

so, if enough peeps are interested, ill start somethin up.

if not, your more than welcome to bash anytime you want...just pm me and ill hook it up with my cell.

ps
ill take some pics today of the field and paved area thats available.
Where in Addison, I am from Lombard so Addison is pretty close, just depends what part of it, but this sounds like a good place.
My R/C's:
T-maxx 2.5-front rpm a-arms, front/rear alluminum skids, pull-start, ofna failsafe, 5 cell hump pack
xmod red 1969 camaro with 6 cell conversion, stage 2 motor and body kit
xmod Red Toyota Supra-no upgrades.

xmod Silver Acura RSX-has green underglow lights, and blue LED exhaust, and body kit.-My parts car(as it is broke, and too lazy to buy part to fix it)
xmod Yellow Acura NSX-has body kit(sometimes put the RSX body on it)
Visit my site
Yeah where? I didn't know people were stuntin' out in addison. We always had to go out into the sticks.
I am trying to get permission to use my lot at work after hours. After 6pm on weeknights and all day/night on weekends the place is EMPTY. The lot is in good shape. It is located in Bloomingdale boardering on Medinah at Medinah and Lake St. The building management is pretty cool, and we are their largest and primary tenant. I hope to have an answer by the weekend. I do drive thru Roselle on my way to the Friday night thing as well.
Jeep_Guy (a.k.a Xirtic)
*CEN Matrix Buggy (Brushless)
*Duratrax Warhead EVO (Brushless)
*Axial AX10 Crawler (Brushless)
*RC18T (Brushless)
jeep guy sounds good man. You know the lot I go to isn't permenant by any means. I can post up before I head out that I'll be going to this place or that, if need be. Besides new scenory is nice anyways.
awsome! tis is great that more than a few of you guys are real close to me. haha. the only places i know around here are lake park east campuc parking lot. haha.

im good on friday afternoons and weekends. would be great to meet up with some of you. and how far exactl is busse?
mikecooper Wrote:Where in Addison, I am from Lombard so Addison is pretty close, just depends what part of it, but this sounds like a good place.
right off mill and armytrail basicly
mill and army trail, thats like 15 min away from where i live max i belive. so whens the next get together?
Hey I work 2 am to 8am M-F Im willing to bash everyday after 11 am , Im in good old Schaumburg !
FedEX # 1 The Purple Promise
Do all your Holiday shipping thur FedEx Big Grin

LSP , Ofna Raverger , E-Maxx Novak brushless , Hpi fire strom :joy:
nice, can walk to shaumberg! thought its not the shortest walk, lol. if everyone who has aim, pleas epost up your screen name. it would make it ALOT easier to get a hold of everyone and anyone.

i myself am CoNeHeAd 2467
SaVaGe_DuDe Wrote:mill and army trail, thats like 15 min away from where i live max i belive. so whens the next get together?
whenever
I dont have AIM but I would like to clear the Truck with my Savage at the Fire station LOL !

haha ha ha, that would be insane. lol id try my savage as well. lol.
If chief gives the ok I'll let you know !

:-D ill call ya some time 2morow or something, maybe we can get together.
cool

i live in roselle Smile
where in roselle are ya scott?
trails village

plum grove and elgin ohare
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT
Work at Medinah and Lake Sreet. Pass thru Roselle every day.
Jeep_Guy (a.k.a Xirtic)
*CEN Matrix Buggy (Brushless)
*Duratrax Warhead EVO (Brushless)
*Axial AX10 Crawler (Brushless)
*RC18T (Brushless)
should stop on bye sometimes, i love to piss the cops off in my neighborhood
member of the smackahoe tribe Confusedlap:

Violator 9.5 Jammin CRT Kyosho Inferno GT HPI MT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elgin Ohare/ Roselle bash spot Obsessive R/C 7 2,735 07-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Tex