• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
outside
We will be open for outside practice Saturday and racing outside Sunday
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEAh!!!!!!!

Buggy is built and ready fo outdoor
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Bernie believe it or not I will be there.....lol
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
I be dere.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I missed out, too much stuff going on around the house Sad
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Spring Cleaning SUCKS!!

I barely got to run the GT two tanks in the front yard today...at least I got something done around the shack.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Track rocks! Bern didn't water so it was really dusty if you got off the beaten path. But other than that it was fun!!! I ended up 5th in the B, there were 5 buggy mains.
Kicka$$ Ponch, good one! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
Bernie, awesome job on the track... Was the best track layout I have raced at LH outdoor. Man I am rusty, but the mugen handled awesome, it was all driver error. Was on my best qual run when I stripped out a servo horn. Then didnt reset the horn right for 3rd qual. Had to leave, so I couldnt race my main.

Good to see all the guys again, it felt great to get out.
[Image: lhputdoorpancopy.jpg]
That pic should be the banner on the LHR site Smile
man what a sh!t track there isnt even green grass and we dont have a high tech starting gate either WTF Wink lmao
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Easy bruce..
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
made this for ya chad...

[Image: chadb.jpg]
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man what a sh!t track there isnt even green grass and we dont have a high tech starting gate either WTF Wink lmao

Unburied tube ends too.

Wink
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Unburied tube ends too.

Wink

Some tube ends snagged many buggies today. lol
If anyone got "snagged" by a tube end then they were going in the wrong direction.
Hell,I saw a truck break the freaking tube at the end of the front straight! Guess he forgot to turn cause next thing me and JB know. There a truck flyin next to us and the tube is in half lol
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
There was one that I noticed but I think somebody eventually flipped the 2 ends places so there was no exposed end to snag. It was when you're going up to get on the backstraight, right before the 3 foot "fence" that starts and runs along the backstraight. That corner threw about EVERYONE off, the way it turned just slightly enough that you would have to be VERY aware of the position of your car when you went through there.
shouldnt be hitting the tubes anyways....

One thing I did notice (and its not a complaint) or it might be my eyes are a year older, but did the back straight settle some and is it lower than last year, I had trouble following my truck if it was closer to the tubes. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this...

As I said befor enot a complaint, just a question...
=o. That track is awesome. I'm racing the 29th. Hopefully there is good weather.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Ya Ponch, those tubes started out the right way at the start of the day. I wouldn't doubt they got flipped around with the beating they took. George, the back straight is the same. I think it was just where the tube was placed. It was a very good opening day for the outdoor track and it will only get better. Big Grin
Yeah,I saw that too. Its hard to judge where your truck is in the corners and if your close to the tube. You cant tell if your in the middle or close to the tube really. So maybe try to get that tube lower somehow??

I think bottom line is,we have been indoor for a few months. We just have to readjust LOL.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I am sure it will Mike, now that you say that last year there wasn't tubes (before pro series) so the added height of the tubes is probably the diff I am seeing....
Bernie was talking about getting some of the tubes buried a little.