Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheely King
Anybody here see one running yet? The 4wd model we've got at the StC store keeps trying to suck me in to make it a rock crawler:banana:
stratcat has one although i dont know if it is 2 or 4wd. give him a pm.
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
buy it JOE
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I'm going to wait untill I get the Jeep paid off in the next couple months first, hopefully by then there'll be an ARR or Crawler version of it out.
BJoe Wrote:I'm going to wait untill I get the Jeep paid off in the next couple months first, hopefully by then there'll be an ARR or Crawler version of it out.
Even if there is a crawler verison that comes out its not going to be the best/
I drove stratcat's. It's 2wd but it is pretty cool. Kinda a fun little thing if that makes sence. I don't know about the 4wd
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
What makes you say that there RCnerdy! Dude quit buttering up everyone elses threads! Wheely Kings are cool, the axles make great crawlers! Get one Bjoe you'll be more than happy with it! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
bubbaracing Wrote:What makes you say that there RCnerdy! Dude quit buttering up everyone elses threads! Wheely Kings are cool, the axles make great crawlers! Get one Bjoe you'll be more than happy with it! Big Grin
It makes me say that because it is true. everyone tries to make rtr or artr crawlers but they aren't comp good
well its not advertised as a crawler, people are just using them that way.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Nerdy > :moon: :moon: OK know it all, clod lover! LMFAO Take it easy post beotch!Confusedmash: Confusedmash: Big Grin And you go to all the comps huh, go back to clodtalk dude! When you have something comp ready shows us and we'll see then how good a WK is!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
I think if these guys wanted competition crawlers they would buy them. I'm pretty darn sure that bubba wants a bash crawler lol. Just somthing to f around with at home
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
I just wanna see what he has that's so great, cause whatever I build will crawl all over his ride! Sorry just ranting, what's up Jeff? Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
cryin over broken stuff lol
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
I feel for ya buddy, just the revo engine and buggy right? Get the lsp out , we need to build a crawler for ya! I'll be back later and might break out the Mutie? or stick the .32 in the Savage today! OH YEAH!Big Grin Gotta go later!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Rcnerdy Wrote:It makes me say that because it is true. everyone tries to make rtr or artr crawlers but they aren't comp good

I'm not looking for Comp good, I'm looking for a cheap basher that's bigger and more mod-able than my Mini-Giant.
Buy it Joe! Buy it!BuyitBuyIt?BUYITBUYIT!!!!!:joy:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
i agree... Just buy it joe
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
you need a wheely king!! they are cool trucks! you aren't going to jump a house, win the Nats or anything with it, but it is fun as all hell! If I make the Berwyn bash I'll be sure to bring it!
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
Buy it joe!
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
oh yeah...

JUST BUY THE DAMNED WHEELY KING!!! Big Grin

(mine is only 2wd, but still cool!)
Oh, I want one bad, I've just gotta wait a month or two first, or start a Lay-A-Way on it here at work.................

Hey Stratcat I've got a couple questions
1. Are you still running 2wd in yours or have you gone to 4wd yet?
2. Is there caster built into the front axle, and any rough estimates on how much?
3. Have you driven it without the X-Brace/"swaybar" thing on the rear LCA's and how does it drive that way (I'm guessing lots of torque lean and body roll, is that right)?
BJoe Wrote:Oh, I want one bad, I've just gotta wait a month or two first, or start a Lay-A-Way on it here at work.................

Hey Stratcat I've got a couple questions
1. Are you still running 2wd in yours or have you gone to 4wd yet?
2. Is there caster built into the front axle, and any rough estimates on how much?
3. Have you driven it without the X-Brace/"swaybar" thing on the rear LCA's and how does it drive that way (I'm guessing lots of torque lean and body roll, is that right)?

hmmmm, I'm still in 2WD, I plan on building another one eventually with 4wd...

no idea on the caster, never really paid attention...

if you pull the sway bar thing out (if you are talking about what I'm talking about) the truck pretty much deflates and goes crunch! I pulled mine out to paint it and the truck just kinda sets there in a heap without it (I think)

the truck has a ton of torque (I even replaced the 27T with a 19T motor) and it tends to roll pretty good..
http://www.rcscrewz.com/product_info.php...ts_id/2241

Check the price in the upper left

Merry X-mas
holy crap thats cheap! I gotta sell something now dangit lol
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
hey john buy 2 I'll drive the otherWink
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  monster gt 4.6 se or wheely king royal_crusher 5 1,773 09-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Last Post: J-Dub
  King of Kings Cash Race Czech-it-Out Graphics 24 6,468 08-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  Chevy C-10 Wheely King project Mnster 62 8,552 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Jeepguy