Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here...
Hey everyone...lookin for some places to bash, I'm in rockford and am thinking of coming to LHR on Saturday for practice, is anyone gonna be there kinda wantin to meet someone before I get there.
welcome to the boards. not sure if anyone will be there if some one is gonna go im sure they will say something
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Thx man, not positive I am going but i have been thinking about it, and I have a free weekend.
If you're gonna go check out LHR, go on sunday's.
welcome to the board breid16 !!!!!!!

Welcome to all the Bashers,racers and out of towners!!!
The New more lovable face of Chitownrc.com!!!!

(inside joke)
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I would like to go and run my truck Saturday if I could, I wouldn't wanna get in the way on a race day
you wouldnt get in the way. and there are alot of people on the forum that race on sunday there.

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
what do most people run there?
buggy and truggy and 10th gas truck. sometimes there is enough to make a MT class

10th gas truck is me, but considering I this is my first time on another forum, i think a Jato is kind of a black sheep, it's not on the traxxas forum, but it seems so elsewhere.
rocco79 Wrote:welcome to the board breid16 !!!!!!!

Welcome to all the Bashers,racers and out of towners!!!
The New more lovable face of Chitownrc.com!!!!

(inside joke)

:bustingup :lol:

Welcome!Confusedalute:
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
Yeah Jato's make it hard to do ok when racing, they are more of a basher truck to be honest. I've raced one before and it was hard in the handling department, my Losi AD2 was much easier to drive on a track.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
It's definitely a good basher, but I'll give it a shot on the track a time or two, If I can make a 1:1 stock car turn, I hope to heck I can make an r/c do it, LOL. But, maybe not.
their is night and day between 1:1 and a r/c car....lol this isnt oval where all you need to do is turn eighter good luck with the jato on the track though they arnt very race friendly IMO but what do I know I drive 2.5 hrs to race at LHR HAHAHA
Yeah I understand the huge difference, and I wasn't necessarily speaking of oval racing either. You have to drive 2.5 hrs to get to LHR, where are you at?
I have acompany I deal with in Joliet and it takes me almost 2 hrs to get there, and I was thinking of coming there on Saturday or Sunday.
nm...I'm a tard
Hey there breid, welcome! ANy hope of making the berwyn bash?
If not check out the Busse woods thread too.
You're never to old to be immature
No, not the berwyn, I'll be in Mishawaka, IN for a 4/20 party, but if anything happens at busse this weekend I'll go, but the weather isn't lookin too good right now.
I think it's supposed to be in the 50's this Sundasy. We are pretty hardcore and run all winter unless it's actually snowing or raining.
If that is the case and the weather is right I will def. be there, just hope I don't show up and be the only one there.