Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen him?
Anyone seen Nitrosmoker? I had a deal with him going a few weeks back and i haven't gotten a hold of him for like a week and he hasn't been on forever. I need to know if he is still buying my stuff by tommorrow or i'm selling it on the bay.
-Pete
SEEKandDESTROY2 Wrote:Anyone seen Nitrosmoker? I had a deal with him going a few weeks back and i haven't gotten a hold of him for like a week and he hasn't been on forever. I need to know if he is still buying my stuff by tommorrow or i'm selling it on the bay.
-Pete

Why am i not suprised by this??
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
You have his phone number, right?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Yeah, yet another one he has commited to and then backed out of again, he wanted to buy a few of my things, was supposed to come down and look at them, never showed. Then another time he wanted something and we were supposed to meet somewhere and he never showed up, never responded to any E-Mails or private messages.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
sounds like a weiner...
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Yeah, yet another one he has commited to and then backed out of again, he wanted to buy a few of my things, was supposed to come down and look at them, never showed. Then another time he wanted something and we were supposed to meet somewhere and he never showed up, never responded to any E-Mails or private messages.

happened to me too.....
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
Well he bought some stuff from me before, he is a nice guy but i've been waiting 2-3 weeks on this deal. I'm just gona sell the stuff, addicted to you want the car that your motor goes to let me know and its yours, free of charge, you just pay 5 for shipping.
-Pete
Pete your a good man.
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Yeah, yet another one he has commited to and then backed out of again, he wanted to buy a few of my things, was supposed to come down and look at them, never showed. Then another time he wanted something and we were supposed to meet somewhere and he never showed up, never responded to any E-Mails or private messages.

same here......then about 3-4 months later he said the reason he never showed was because a relative died, yet he had my email, aim name, cell phone number, and knew my name on chitown
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Yeah, I could understand if he was a kid, but he says he has a son himself and a family, he could be lieing, never met him though. If he does back out of something he should at least let people know, and not just cut off all communication.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Yep backed out on me too, he'll just drop out of contact.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
ditto. he went through with one sale with me and then the 2nd time told me a relative died. lost contact for like a month and never called anything. hmmmmmmm,
pete I'll send ya 5 bux lol
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
do you want the yellow ofna tires and wheels too?
whats he getting? just curious
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
naa. I got some tires from ponch. Thanks
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!