Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lookin for a Rockcrawler (RC) TLT, TXT
Like the title says, i'm lookin for a decent rc rockcrawler, with tlt, txt, twinforce axles, doesn't have to be complete, so lmk I got different stuff to trade maybe or we'll work something out? LMK ya'll! NO CLODS

Matt
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
wanna get rid of a nylint,lol
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Maybe, how bad you want one? Doesn't that goofball down the street from ya have a rockcrawler? Go talk him out of it for me would ya!?
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Just build one! Axial is working on crawler frame. Axial has already come out with 2.2 bead locks, tyres, and links. Then again you could buy a PTI Galioth (sp) or a 4wd Wheely King when it comes out but dont waste your money on a POS :cough:nylint:cough:. Thats just my 2 cents.Confusedlap:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
Yeah I know, but i'm cheap, I was hoping to find someone wanting to trade for something? Hey the Nylint's were cheap and fun for my kids to play with ? lol You got a crawler?
GIT-R-DONE racin team
I got a clod crawler and my High Lift and im building a scale crawler using High Lift or Wheely King axles I havn't decided yet. and the PTI Galioth (sp) runs about 180 bucks which is bad and the Wheely King will run about 200 and you can crawl it right out of the box.
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
my friend and I are building a couple this May out of the Wheely king stuff similar to RC Driver's cralwer King so LMK
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
Jeepguy- Yeah I was really likin the PTI truck, the Wheely King is 2wd out of the box but the 4wd kit to conv is I think about $40? I'd like to find some axles and go from there, I can build whatever from there!

Hansarvin- LMK what you guy's do when ya go to build it!

Matt
GIT-R-DONE racin team
i was kidding and he had one but sold it. it was a clod anyways

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Bubba- Hpi is going to produce a 4wd Wheely King RTR here is the link http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
Bubba, you want to run my Wheely King you are more than welcome to it dude... you'll have to ignore the lights that I added... I'm actually going to convert one to crawl with during the summer..
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
Thanks Jeepguy, keep me up to date with your build i'd like to see how it comes along! High lifts are cool , but pricey for me!Confusedmash:

John you sure you want to let me run it:crazy: , just ask Jeff how I was when we went out a couple weeks ago, ya might change your mind! LMAO I might have to sell the Madforce or use the axles and driveline from it to build me one!! The only prob with those axles are the hexs for the wheels, they're HUGE!! I'm sure I can figure something out?Confusedmash: LMK when I can get those 2.5 engines back I might be selling them to so I can fund these crazy thoughts I got screwin with my head:crazy: :crazy: Later ya'll
GIT-R-DONE racin team
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76702

Axial is building a Rock Crawler kit all it needs are the electronics and motor. they should announce it soon. Ill post the link when I find the info.
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
Cool, thanks!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Here is some pictures on the axial crawler. The truck looks comp ready straight from the box.

http://www.rccrawler.com/rcx2007saturday.html
That thing is sweet! Wish I had the cash to get one!Confusedmash:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Thanks Mnster! That the link I was looking for.:banana:
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin for a Tamiya TLT roller or axles/trans bubbaracing 6 1,928 04-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Jeepguy
  Lookin' for an E-Maxx Traxxas_Junkee 5 1,252 12-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Last Post: SLOW REVO
  lookin for new motor. slim 17 2,031 11-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C
  Lookin' for a gel cell Traxxas_Junkee 15 2,286 10-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Lookin' for buggy. Traxxas_Junkee 15 1,990 10-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Lookin' for some indoor tires Traxxas_Junkee 42 4,345 09-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  lookin for batts AddictedtoNITRO 6 1,918 08-14-2006, 08:58 PM