Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ppl
Im kinda new and it would be nice if u culd give me some tips
it would be cool if u culd give me some things to know just to get bye with evry thing
well, first off welcome!! and second how about some info from you. are you into nitro or electric? on-road or off? big block truck or small?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Welcome to the board.
welcome to the board :wavey:
well i dont really have a r/c thrash lets me drive his... im his nephew but mostly i like nitro off road, it rox although the electrics are fun too Confusedlap:
lol firesprink i like ur av....
welcome dude :joy:
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Welcome to the boards!
Yea but mr.tune why would u make a revo into a starwars revo? i think revos look better just how they r.
I have a paint scheme in mind with a starwars theme that I believe will look real nice. Plus, starwars is cool!
lol but why?????? it would b the nerd of the group!
if your happy and comfortable with who you are, you do what you like no matter what anyone else thinks.

Tune is not a nerd IMO. At all.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Quote:lol but why?????? it would b the nerd of the group!

Keep in mind some of us ar in our 30's, and play with "Toy" cars... LOL...

I say "Toy" cars loosely, we all know that these are in no way toys... Toys don't cost this much Big Grin

It's all fun. Keep in mind, when you set a "Project name" to something, regardless of what that name is, it makes the end result a little easier to visualise, because you allready know what direction you want to take things.
I completly agree wit u newguy :bustingup
When you see my truck after it's done, you won't be saying that's a nerdy truck, you'll be saying that thing is FAST and looks great too!
Some of us are in our 40's (sigh), but act MUCH younger !!!!Smile
haha :crazy: :moon:
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Crazy Moon. That's my Indian name......
lol
your a pretty funny guy Dave! crazy moon....lol
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I figure I don't have too much to offer in the way of RC wisdom, so why not attempt humor...I wasn't quite sure where firesprink was going with those 2 smilies. Crazy I could understand, but the mooning one... that's one was just disturbing....
lol his av is disturbing :bustingup
Mr. Tune Wrote:When you see my truck after it's done, you won't be saying that's a nerdy truck, you'll be saying that thing is FAST and looks great too!

lol yea and we'le be sitting there staring at it with one eyebrow raised
hey tune, a guy on the byt forum beat you to it. he has a darth vader body.