Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEN Nemesis 7.7
[Image: CEN_Nemesis2.jpg]

Check this out; the Nemesis is CEN's rolling showcase for the latest Genesis upgrades. CEN doesn't plan to offer a complete truck as shown, but if you want to build your own...

CEN Racing introduces their newest monster truck, The NEMESIS 7.7. This high performance monster truck is based off of the mighty GENESIS 46 with racing in mind. The NEMESIS is fully stocked with new features that are sure to beat any competition. The NEMESIS 7.7 is designed any monster truck enthusiast that seeks racing quality performance from a true bashing monster truck. Durability and performance are the key factors in the development of the Massive NEMESIS 7.7 whether you’re racing at your local R/C track or you’re bashing in your backyard the NEMESIS 7.7 has all you’ll ever need in a monster truck, and then some.

8 shocks with functional reservoirs

These shocks are tuned for the track with our new stiff racing springs. The functional reservoirs provide added stability for any terrain that dares to be in the NEMESIS 7.7’s path.

Airtronics MX3 FM Radio System

The NEMESIS 7.7 now comes with the digital display FM Airtronics MX3 Radio System. Features include digital trim settings, multi car model memory, battery voltage meter and much more.

5 HP Power Plant

The NEMESIS 7.7 has an extremely powerful 7.7cc engine that puts out up to 5HP! The NX76 is the first engine of its size that is designed for Monster Trucks. This engine features A.B.C. construction (Aluminum, Brass, and Chrome) that provides longer engine life and a smoother power band.

55 series Assault Racing Rims with High bite Sniper race Tires.

The NEMESIS comes stock with the all new 55 series Assault Racing Rims and the high bite Sniper race Tires. The 55 series Assault Racing Rims are light weight and designed for general racing purposes. The high bite Sniper race tire provides traction on most racing surfaces from loamy to hard packed tracks. The Sniper tire is low-profile for added stability.

Aluminum tranny case with 4 gear differential.

The NEMESIS now comes with a super strong Aluminum Transmission case that houses the ultra strong 4 gear differential. This is by far the strongest differential system ever developed in the industry.

All new engineered Metal brake system.

Stopping the massive NEMESIS 7.7 is no match for the all new 4 disc metal brake system. This new system stops the powerful NEMESIS on a dime. Features include vented brake discs along with fully adjustable front and rear brake controls.
Does anyone know anyone who actually owns a CEN? I was temped to buy one of their road cars but the hobby shops discouraged it, stating that they had trouble getting parts and warranty service.

You can find Traxxas and HPI parts everywhere.
Genka Trading Corporation
1800 East Mialtoma Avenue, Suite F.
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 792-1923
RCD,

Is that the company that stocks CEN parts?

I prefer to get parts locally, like when you are broken and need to fix it ASAP.
Anything can be found if you are willing to wait for it to be shipped.
And I can't afford to stock every possible part for each machine I own.

That's why I chose to go with HPI and Traxxas rc's.

I do admit CEN cars and trucks look like awesome performers, especially that truck, but if it breaks and you can't get it fixed, what's the point?
I don't know, thats the corporate address probably. I agree on the parts issue, I try to stick with Traxxas.
Cen Sucks... IMO
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I'd like to see it bash. I can pretty much tell by looking at the suspension geometry that it's certainly no racer. Might be fun though, if I were interested in bashing. I guess I just find bashing boring nowadays.
from the videos ive seen, its no basher either.
I don't know why you guys keep hating the CEN. It is a great truck, and it's getting a lot of wins throughout the world. I have a CEN Matrix TR that I will start racing, and I hope I don't always get comments like this.
wow you officially win over 2 years old and you dig it up come on now you can stop
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Lol...Cen Sucks IMO. They are hard to get parts for. I've seen a CEN MT at LH and it looks like a heavy piece of crap. plus the motor is like 5 horsepower and the thing is like 18 pounds, I wouldnt feel safe with one of those flying around on the track, and i wouldnt wanna put someone else in that situation. Lol.

15 8th scales flying over your head is bad enough. ^__^
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Cen truggy is one badazz ride. People like to talk smack but that's the way the CeNation like it! Underdog!!
*shrug* I've never seen them do that good.

every once in awhile I'll see a kid ther with one but he can't get the motor running or something.

people talk trash about any car that isnt Mugen,Kyosho,Losi,or AE. Thats just how it goes at this forum and at LHR. Sad,but true.

I drive for CEN,and although I havent been to the track since early Dec. I plan to run both the truck and buggy as hard as I can just like I did with the mugen.

As far as parts go. No,sadly no one around here really stocks the parts. I believe scott told me he carries some onroad parts but thats about it. For anything else. You would have to hit Amainhobbies.com.

Jim Laski runs electric offroad and I believe he run onroad too.

And as for this truck that was posted. This is the race truck that Andrew Smolnik used when he took the bump from the Bmain to finish 2nd in the Amain at the truck nats last year.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
if you need cen parts send an email to tom(AT)nitrotoyz.com he orders direct from can and is located in west chicago
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
....He's backed by a company, he doesnt have the issues one of us would have....

Im not talking smack about CEN. Its a common issue. I dont want to have to order offline, and wait a week to get stuff, when I could go to lH and walk away with everything on my list.

CEN blows.... heeheeeeheeeeheehehehehe
J-Dub Wrote:....He's backed by a company, he doesnt have the issues one of us would have....

+923,498,123,409
Smile

Well I know LH used to carry CEN parts. But no one got into the truck or buggy so scott dropped those parts. I am sure if enough interest came about. He would carry those parts once again.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Well, people are usually unwilling to try a new kit because of cost, and the chance they won't like it. People stick to what works. I myself am the same way. like I said im not trashing CEN im just saying, availability is an issue, and so is alot of testimonial.

The saying I would say would be, One mans Junk is another mans Treasure.

I say we all start racing cen and demand parts support!!! damn the man! Up with people!!! Fight the machine!!!
Thats right roc!!! Oh wait...we have to race first right??

That was my fear when I signed with CEN. Driving the mugen for a year then going to something totally different is rough. Although I have not put much time into the truck. The buggy has been more of a shock to me. Seeing I only had like 5 buggy races in 3 years of running. I didnt do to bad with it.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
rocco79 Wrote:I say we all start racing cen and demand parts support!!! damn the man! Up with people!!! Fight the machine!!!

LMAO :lol::lol::bustingup

rocco79 Wrote:CEN blows.... heeheeeeheeeeheehehehehe

That is a very informed opinion I take it. Does that come from any personal experience? I think it is bad form to bash another company.