Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Woodridge Bash Of 2007
The First Woodridge Bash of 2007 will be taking place on Friday, March 23rd at the infamous Woodridge Bash spot. Its been a while now since we had one here and we figured it was time to end that. The bash will take place from 3:00-6:00 so that you can make it even if you are in school at the time. Hopefully the weather is kind and we can get a decent turnout. For those of you that haven't been there there is everything from a huge field, to some very nice dirt jumps.

Here is a map of ther area from Google Earth:
[Image: woodridgebashspot.JPG]

Feel free to RSVP in the thread and we will try to keep a current list.

1. FreeRideFrosty-Dan-LSP Channel 63
Also.... the easiest way to get there is to take 355 to 75th street. Head west until you hit Woodridge Dr. Head North on Woodridge Dr. and hang a left to park on 71st street. You can see on the map where to go from there.
And my Revo in close to stock form on the backside of one of the big hills/jumps back in the day:

[Image: revohill.jpg]
Woodridge is the best bashing spot ever. Heres an old video I made from a bash there: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5JqxjfdA7W4

Pics:
[Image: wbash20.jpg]
[Image: wr7.jpg]

If you go to this bash, odds are you'll see some nice action shots or video of your RC the next day.

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Sounds like fun, but I work till 6:00 in Buffalo Grove, IL. So I'm about 45minutes north without traffic. With traffic I'd never make it.
2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3.Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth

HELL YEAH!!! About time we got to bash!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Woohoo!!! 3!!!!
man those trees got broken a arm written all over them lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
those jumps are sweet. I actually helped build em. Thats the school i went to before i moved to plainfield. There nickname is jefferson jumps cause theyre right by that shcool
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man those trees got broken a arm written all over them lol

LSP + CRT > ALL
dude jefferson jumps has got ALOT of jumps. I used to be there like every weekend. It was 5 mins from my house.
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man u are lame dan break one ALREADY CRACKED carbon tower and now the things a turd Rolleyes

It had to have cracked some other time. how do you explain the fin on the cooling head too?? You're just too good to bash. Confusedmash:
lmao to the turd part.
Kind of on topic a bit now:

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3.Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:damnit
Come bash Mike!! Tag is a great way to prove that TTR's aren't pieces of chit!!
I put my XXX-nt up against Rob CRT and came out with a busted shock tower. Not that bad considering the difference in the 2 trucks!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Chances are I'll pop in to see whats up. Should be pretty muddy in there in a few weeks.....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Yeah, sounds like a muddy fun time.
I'll go.
You're never to old to be immature
We are hoping it kind of dries out. I'll be honest.... if it is a mud pit I probably won't be running. (Though we will see. I'm pretty easily influenced.)
I was thinking about getting one of those HPI 5Bs for fun...does anyone else have a large scale car they bash with? Gosh bash is such a harsh word!
moliver Wrote:I was thinking about getting one of those HPI 5Bs for fun...does anyone else have a large scale car they bash with? Gosh bash is such a harsh word!

and that has what to do with the March 23rd Woodridge Bash?

I just ran my CRT to make sure it wont fall apart at woodridge... all I gotta say is you guys are gonna be impressed with the violent acceleration and insane top speed this thing has now.

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3. Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth
4. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4- just stopping by
5. Mikeh
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
RobH Wrote:all I gotta say is you guys are gonna be impressed with the violent acceleration and insane top speed this thing has now.

Nice use of adjectives Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Rob, make sure you have someone video when your running.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Ponch Wrote:Nice use of adjectives Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

With the way its geared now, I have a higher gear ratio than before, but I guess since i knocked off a ton of weight, it accelerates harder than previously, and the top speed is at LEAST 5mph more than before. (probably closer to 10 because I've never seen my badlands balloon like they did)

UE-Maxx Wrote:Rob, make sure you have someone video when your running.

I'm sure Tommy would be up for filming me bash. I'm gonna get some siiickk air this time.
Don't go breaking it before the 23rd.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Don't go breaking it before the 23rd.

I broke a front body mount lol, I don't think I have any spares. Oh well, don't need a body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  berwyn or other bash spots grim digger 26 16,293 07-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Anyone up for a bash? XLSavyy 16 8,763 08-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Last Post: chicagojosh
  rock bash firesprink281 0 2,691 05-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Last Post: firesprink281
  parking lot bash firesprink281 0 2,721 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM
  champagne bash firesprink281 0 2,781 05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
  September bbq/bash? firesprink281 28 6,526 09-27-2009, 03:39 PM
  Fall Berwyn Bash/BBQ/Picnic!!! Mr. Tune 20 5,067 09-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post: gmkiller
  BASH-A-PALOOZA 2009 - August 16th! Brian_BigSquidRC 10 5,210 08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  Spring Bash!!! firesprink281 160 26,166 06-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  found under armor shades at bash dkastil 0 1,535 09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dkastil