Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody have a part for a xxx-nt
is anybody going to be a the track tomorrow 2-22 that may have a pin for the rear tire on a losi xxx-nt that they would be willing to part w/?
Thick paper clip would probably do for now.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
your the f'n man
Smile
If that doesn't work I think I have some old rusty (rustler) pins that you can have. Not sure if I have them and still not sure if I'm going tomorrow, but if I do go and I do have them, they are yours.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
you can also use a body clip. just have to cut a small section of it off that you want to use.
XRAY XB8 moved by [COLOR="DarkOrange"]RB[/COLOR]

:joy:

B Main Hobbies
kanai kid Wrote:you can also use a body clip. just have to cut a small section of it off that you want to use.

You beat me to it! That is exactly what I do. I use my Dremel tool to cut a thick body clip to the right size. By the the time I sold my HPI RS4 MT, it was full of body clip pins. They worked better than the stock pins!
You're never to old to be immature
Those stupid pins are the only thing I hated about my RC10GT. I didn't break them though, they would actually spin and strip out me wheels. I cannot count the number of wheels I would strip with brand new tires on them. Too much traction and something had to give. That was even with the slipper set fairly light.
I used to cut metal hangers up into little pins....haha...like 100 pins per hanger.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
MikeV, do you have the xxxnt with the blue body and the aluminum arms that was at the track last night?
Tex Wrote:I used to cut metal hangers up into little pins....haha...like 100 pins per hanger.

Brilliant!! Idea
Ponch Wrote:Thick paper clip would probably do for now.

RCCA Pit Tip right there!
Shhh Dave, nobody's supposed to know I read the Basher's Bible!!!
no i have the grey/black/pink one that was usually on it's back from last night
Err yeah IDK where I got blue from but I remember your truck! You need to make the front wheels stand more vertically via the upper arm (tie rod), unscrew it some until they are straight up and then turn them back in 1-2 turns so they lean in just a little. It will help.
Use a 1/16 allen key ,cut to length , ill be there sunday and if you dont find the proper lin then ill give you a few .
i had to have the tires like that until i could borrow my buddies dremel because the 2 ball studs were broken on my C-hub and i had to put the new ball studs in a different hole for the time being
Ohhh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other tracks..2 part question. Casketman 6 3,518 09-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Casketman