Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom User Titles, get them while their hot!
Anyone who wants a custom title under their name, post what you want it to be here. My gift to you for supporting the site. With out you, it wouldn't be here today.

Have a great day!
BIG N00B, for me
tire buying f00l <-------- thats mine all day long
engine killer, i must of burned,popped or just ran as many engines into the ground more then i can rememeber
Lycon Racing Products
True MSD & Taylor Ignition Wires For 2 Stroke Gas Engines Zenoah & CY
Stainless Steel Screw Kits & Bulk Packs
For Info [email protected]
"Chugs" for me, please.
mich, snake, grim, dave...Done.
Trust Me I'm A Professional ........thanks John
-Don
You ain't gonna be my judge, cause my judge will judge us all one day. You do your thing, I'll do mine.....-MG

Cause it's songs about me, and who I am. Songs lovin and livin and good hearted women and family and God.....-TA

Son I am a RED WHITE and BLUE blood graduate of Honky Tonk U.....-TK
LAPG,
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, right?
It's amazing what a finski will do for a guy's attitude.
how about Redneck R.C. for me.
thanks john!! i would say the site is jumping, every day i sighn on there are 30- 50 new posts!! you people need a hobbie............ oh, wait Smile
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
lapg, fire...done.

fire, I've been real happy with the recent posting craze. I hope it continues to grow for a long time. People say, forums with many posts are the best way to bring new members. People don't like to join abandonded forums Smile.
firesprink281 Wrote:how about Redneck R.C. for me.
thanks john!! i would say the site is jumping, every day i sighn on there are 30- 50 new posts!! you people need a hobbie............ oh, wait Smile

I saw this post as started thinking...

Went into the administration area and started looking up some statistics. I felt the 30-50 per day mark was a little exaggerated. Boy was I wrong!! Feb-May of this year the daily post averaged 11-16 posts per day depending on the month. As of today, the site is averaging a 45 posts per day for the month of June!! :eek:
Sweet... Seems like the Warmer weather is getting to everyone, and feeding that R/C Bug. Glad to see the uprise in activity.
for me can you put "Waiting for the Next Episode" thanks mr tune nice idea
Gamer.
~Noto
Im thinking MAX POWER like homer........

Naw , ill think of another...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
"outdated and stubborn" for me..... Since that's what describes all my RC's. They are both outdated and I'm too stubborn to change. Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
wouldnt it be easier for you mr tune if we could just change that in our profile thanks anyway its a cool feature
Gamer.
~Noto
notochord, tex. done.

notochord, for those who've I changed them for, I believe it's automatically turned on in there profile to change at any time. Try it out.
how was the trip?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Mr. Tune Wrote:notochord, tex. done.

notochord, for those who've I changed them for, I believe it's automatically turned on in there profile to change at any time. Try it out.

Mr. Tune,

I looked and could not find an option to change it in the profile.

Dave
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I changed my own just fine.... go to edit profile, then go to custom user title and type it in.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
That option isnt available on mine Gabe.
Might be a permission thing. Gabe has moderator powers, so his permissions are different than everyone elses. I'll take a peek at the admin stuff and report back.
oh
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Alright rich, you should be able to change it now.
it works in mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chitown Wing Stickers Finally Available! Custom Stuff Too!! Mr. Tune 159 21,350 04-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Custom Vinlys?? FreeRideFrosty 7 1,487 02-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Audio, custom and standard upgrades Michowski 139 15,511 09-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Custom Sweatshirt RCDad 59 7,562 01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Where do I order a custom built laptop from? t to the maxx2 14 2,334 11-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C
  Custom user titles! Mr. Tune 1 1,592 01-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tex