Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starter Box
Hey guys. I have an ofna starter box with 2 of the 540 (I think thats what the small motors are) motors, a gel cell, and an overnight charger. It is a 1/10 or 1/8 box. I have it set up to work with my LSP right now but it can work with just about anything. It is a little beat up but 100% functional. It also has a power panel on front. The switch was a little f'ed up so I have it wired to bypass it. Works fine, but I want to get a new box and switch to stick packs.

Box, gell cell, and charger: $40

Like this box, but with a power panel.

[Image: ofn10256.jpg]
good deal right there
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:good deal right there

Fair deal. The box isn't great looking but it functions well. I don't want people thinking it looks exactly like that picture. Haha. Wink
The box started any motor that was ever dropped on it...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Huh?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I think he means motor. More than anything I would just like some NEW stuff. I am finally doing this right so I might as well. I got a new job so I am treating myself I guess. The truck will be almost exactly like new when I rebuild it, and everything else I have will be for the most part as well.
Ahh it makes sense now. GL.
You think this will work on my Mutilator, its just an Ofna 9.5 Pro thats truggified.
-Pete
It should work just fine.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
Hey, Pete's has been looking for one for AWHILE , give him an offer.
I can get TkO plate for CrT for this and it will work perfect............how much to ship to 62301?

will I even need the TkO?? it should work fine if it works for your LSP Wink
It'll work on your Mutilator S&D,

Pwn, you probably won't need the TKO, just setup the pegs right (not hard to do)
cool..........if S&D does'nt take it...............I will FreeRide Wink

btw Freeride, remeber the Barracuda "dos equis", with all the anodized ringle parts???? I use to have one of those, I use to be in the cross-country thing a bit, nothing to serious, just leisure riding Wink
I will try to get pics up later for you guys so you know exactly what shape it is in as well.
idc how it looks, as long as it works properly...........I'll put a wrap on it, it will look pimp Wink
pwnzor Wrote:idc how it looks, as long as it works properly...........I'll put a wrap on it, it will look pimp Wink

Haha. Allright. And as I said there is NO switch.
Alright i'll take it. My money order from my 3.3 will be here in a day or two, i'll cash that and get your info to mail you out the 40 plus shipping for it. Thanks
-Pete
good deal S&D....hope it works out great for ya, guess I need to get a new one, lol
Allright man. I want to get pics up here though so you do know what you are getting first. Just for my sake. I need to borrow a camera so it will be done this weekend some time so you have a few days for the MO. :-)
I have the MO in my hands as we speak.
-Pete
Let me help you again dan...
this is the box... Atleast here it is about 2 months ago
[Image: LSP016.jpg]
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Looks just like that.... minus the switch as it didn't work anyway. Includes the gel cell and overnight charger.
Just curious, would you take 35 for it?
-Pete
Actually nevermind that post above by me. Let me find out if i'll be going to LHR anytime soon and i can give ya the 40.
-Pete
SEEKandDESTROY2 Wrote:Actually nevermind that post above by me. Let me find out if i'll be going to LHR anytime soon and i can give ya the 40.
-Pete

I am in urbana and will not be back for at least a few weeks. Let me find out roughly what shipping will be and we will work everything out. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mugen/Novarossi/Proline/Panther/Tmagic/Starter boxes/TONS NEW parts/Airtronics PICS! rocco79 16 5,555 01-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Last Post: snakebite46
  Wtb..1/8 Th Scale Buggy Tires For On Road And Starter Box eraser 4 1,569 07-31-2007, 05:35 AM
Last Post: pwnzor
  WTB starter box in good condition eraser 1 964 07-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Tex
  ofna starter boxes chickenfarmer3 21 3,458 06-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  WTB (ASAP) : Starter shaft for Picco .26 or cheap big block to buy ! R.F.D 2007 3 1,294 05-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Last Post: R.F.D 2007
  RTR Starter car willitbme15 5 1,407 05-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Rawkfist_02
  Mugen 1/8 Off-road Starter Box - (SOLD) UE-Maxx 3 1,375 05-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  FS OFNA 1/10 & 1/8 Stainless Steel Starter Box - (SOLD) MX_KEVIN 3 1,508 05-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Last Post: MX_KEVIN
  FS, Mugen offroad starter box, SLOW REVO 8 1,558 04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Last Post: SLOW REVO
  mugen p0230 starter boxes SLOW REVO 1 900 04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Sh1nn3r