Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer MB and Processor
For Christmas, I got a new motherboard and processor, so my old one is up for sale.

The motherboard is an Asus N2U400-A and the Processor is an AMB 2800+ @ 2.1 Ghz. Both are in excelent condition. The motherboard has 5 PCI slots and an AGP video slot.

All you would need for this, is an ATX case (Full ATX, not Mini-ATX) Ram (DDR SDRAM 184-pin) and a Video card. I had a single 512 MB Ram chip, and it worked great. I forget what it is called, but the motherboard sets aside a virtual ram equal to the ram you have installed. ( I had 512 MB installed, read as 1Gb)

IF interested, make me an offer...
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
do you think i would be able to use this? so i can update my POS, LOL
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
This will upgrade what you have. I am not sure if your case is the same layout though, without seeing it. I'll hit you up on Yahoo on a bit...
ok im on now.

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Sold...
:d

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wtb LCD for computer. slim 0 977 04-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Last Post: slim