Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you get your fuel?
hey...ive been lookin everywhere around me and no one has much of a selection of 30% fuel...all anyone has is odonnel or blue thunder...do you guys order yours online or is there somewhere im missin that sells more 30% fuel?
Ofna Hyper 7 pro powered by a Dadders Mod STS D21B and Jammin JP1 Pipe

Ofna Jammin CRT Pro powered by an STS .30 and Jammin JP1 pipe

Trinity Reflex NT powered by Nova NS3
I go to Al's
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I get mine from Al's as well.
I use OD's...so, HobbyTown for me.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I go to LHR and get oddonells 30%
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Al's has the werks,but I have been told it is out all the time so I had to order a case from Amain. Not cheap,but seeing I live a good distance away from the shop,and it is a no trucks area so I cant drive there while working. Kinda screwed.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
yea, i wanted to get werks fuel but cant find it anywhere and really cant use 4 gallons of fuel now

Sidewinder from my LHS!!!!!!
I used sidewinder and felt that werks runs better to be honest. I almost went back to sidewinder worlds 30% because the werks is so hard to get. I still might,who knows. But at $140/case from Amain. I am payin about $10 more or so per gallon over anything else.

I know I will burn up a case fast with practice and racing. Soon to be back to running 2 trucks and with all the summer racing I have planned. It is going to go fast.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Where are you located? It will help us be able to help you with the best choices.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
Casketman Wrote:I used sidewinder and felt that werks runs better to be honest. I almost went back to sidewinder worlds 30% because the werks is so hard to get. I still might,who knows. But at $140/case from Amain. I am payin about $10 more or so per gallon over anything else.

I know I will burn up a case fast with practice and racing. Soon to be back to running 2 trucks and with all the summer racing I have planned. It is going to go fast.

they seem like really cool people, I called a rep in regards to distribution in my area, before hanging up, he had offered me a free black long sleeve shirt, and a couple decal sheets, he was also very knowledgable in the manufacturing process, and walked me through it briefly, I like their support they give there customers, that means a lot in the end IMO.
oh yea...im up north in northbrook...like 10min from venture and then nothin really anywhere near here. next closest is probably als which is about 45min away or so

Leisure Hours is where I get fuel, they have a bunch of different brands of 30% to choose from...
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
yeah Leisure hours, sell odonell, blue thunder, traxxas, byrons, and others
[/SIZE]
metallihockey88 Wrote:oh yea...im up north in northbrook...like 10min from venture and then nothin really anywhere near here. next closest is probably als which is about 45min away or so

Sadly enough you may just need to drive 45 minutes to the best shop in the area IMO. Just call ahead to make sure they have what you need and have them set it aside.
But LH doesnt carry Werks Sad
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Casketman Wrote:But LH doesnt carry Werks Sad

And supposedly they won't ecause it would cost an extra couple bucks or something. :confused: I am glad I am close to Al's. I will be switching to Werks to break in the Novarossi when I head home next time. The Byrons will either go through the Picco or melt ice off of my dorm window. Big Grin
I heard that too about the price
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
have fun mail ordering or driving to Al's (when they have it). Oh and paying more. You have to wonder, is all the trouble to run werks worth it? Not to me, and I've contemplated running it.

The top guys in the country don't use werks fuel. That has to say something. Everytime I've seen a pro, their motors rip and are consistant without the use of werks.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i think the two best fuels out there are odonells, and byrons, both are great fuels and are a great price

i get my odonells 30% for $26 even.
[/SIZE]
tex u know chad bradley marty korn jeremy Kortz matt gosch and a whole ton of other guys run werks fuel right? what pros run byrons is what id like to know. Werks it the best stuff out there, Ive tried everything second i would say is byrons and then its a toss up from there. Al's will be able to get anything you need, best hobby shop in the area hands down
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
dont forget, Pavidis won the worlds with...............Sidewinder Wink
hes also won it with odonnell
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
^^^^meaning all the top name fuels are good....I'm not saying werks isn't "better", all I'm saying is "is it worth the extra loot and troubles?"

Right now Al's is the only place that carries it. That's fine if they kept it in stock. That is not a "hatin" comment either, I love Al's hobby Shop.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Al's is working to keep more in stock I believe since it has grown in popularity. That is the only hobby shop I have ever been to where it feels like they actually know what is going on with the hobby and change to fit the customer. They always have what I need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kinda fuel do I run? bubbaracing 9 2,401 02-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  fuel help AddictedtoNITRO 15 2,896 02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  New fuel poll thenewguy821 27 4,091 01-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Last Post: HAGASAN
  NEW Fuel poll thenewguy821 3 1,304 01-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Armorall in fuel rusty savage 41 6,326 04-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post: BottledBeast