Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone out june 4??
bored and just wondering what was going on......
You ain't gonna be my judge, cause my judge will judge us all one day. You do your thing, I'll do mine.....-MG

Cause it's songs about me, and who I am. Songs lovin and livin and good hearted women and family and God.....-TA

Son I am a RED WHITE and BLUE blood graduate of Honky Tonk U.....-TK
tomorrow we are racing at the rock pile in madison, wi.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
sunday is my monday.....oh well
You ain't gonna be my judge, cause my judge will judge us all one day. You do your thing, I'll do mine.....-MG

Cause it's songs about me, and who I am. Songs lovin and livin and good hearted women and family and God.....-TA

Son I am a RED WHITE and BLUE blood graduate of Honky Tonk U.....-TK
sorry i didnt see this earlyer. newguy, g+d racing, robert and me met up at a skate park. newguy has some good footage. i got some big air with the buggy, about 25' of air off of a 2' jump!! then he put his new savage off it, gut every time he landed something poped off!! lol
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
I'm going to try this.... The vids are in Quicktime (Sorry Tex Sad )

If anyone can convert them to Windows Media, and repost, that would be GREAT!

Back to the DURABLE Savage

OOPS!!!!!

Big Air

By the way... The only thing that fell off the Savage, was the Exhaust pipe, and the Air filter. Smile
:eek: :eek: holy crap! thats some serious air! any breakage with the buggy that was nuts landing on cement too lmao!
The buggy only lost the Gear Mesh a couple times from all the BIG drops, and the Savage Held up GREAT also. I miss the LST, but I don't miss having to fix it everytime I run.

The Landing from the BIG AIR, was actually on Grass / loose gravel, depending on the angle you hit the Jump. The surprise was when the Buggy kept going after the hit into the pipe.
i was trying to make it into the half pipe.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
thenewguy821 Wrote:By the way... The only thing that fell off the Savage, was the Exhaust pipe, and the Air filter. Smile
and the fuel filter :p
im shocked nothing broke on that thing!!
those are some sweet videos.
Gamer.
~Noto
someone needs to convert them, i cant watch! Sad
I wanna see!!!!!!!! Sad
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
What u need is the real player. Dont know if this will worl but try
ftp://67.167.86.16/

let me know if that link works
I don't want real player, it gives me pop-ups
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
U cant install quicktime?
I had quicktime and my po-ups from real player and quicktime were rediculous. Right now i get ZERO popups and I'd like to keep it that way.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Cool vids....... Thats some wicked air time you guys got.
Tex, Right click on the video links, Save them to "My Documents" (or wherever you want) Then Right click on the file on your computer. There will be an option for "open with >" in the dropdown window, click on "Choose program" then choose Windows media player. This should work. Let me know....
I did what you said newguy and I got the sound but no video. I "heard" you hit the jump. lol
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
tex do you have comcast internet?
yep
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
oh those are some good vids!! the soung of the buggy hitting the pipe and you "ohhh" makes me lmao!!! the best jump was the first one that you didnt get. newguy, do you have input jacks on that cam? the on-board would be wicked with those jumps. get the savage dialed in and do a shot from inside looking at the shocks!!
I reinstalled quicktime on this computer to view the videos, I had reformatted recently and I didnt have any spyware from it. But a good free spyware remover combo like lavasoft and spybot work quiet well for a computer thats been around the block a few times.
are you calling my 'puter a hoe? Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Thats what I herd Too!
:confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bash-A-Palooza - June 14th! Brian_BigSquidRC 26 5,222 06-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  June 7 Champaign area COMP... now with sponsors Jetboat 3 1,990 06-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Jeep_Guy
  May/June camp,comp, trail run bash session Jetboat 6 1,948 03-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  First Annual Panther Off-road Challenge June 14-18 HAGASAN 5 1,630 05-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Berwyn BBQ Bash Sunday June 4th 2006!!!!!!!!! 0 532 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Big Squid RC - Summer Kick Off Bash June 9th! 0 285 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: