Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Hold'em
Who plays And who would be interested in getting a game together Idea
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
If I am in the area.... over summer I would be up for it.
We could do an online tourny maybe?
Smile
A good game of poker is always welcome... I usually lose my ass, but everyone gets lucky at some time. lol
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
Nice thing is you cant lose to much money. with 20.00 buy in.
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
I would play, but I live too far away (about a hour and a half from chi-town) to play some Teaxas Hold'em.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
SLOW REVO Wrote:Nice thing is you cant lose to much money. with 20.00 buy in.

Nothing wrong with that. $20 buy-in, winner take all? Or would there be a set end time, and everybody leaves with what they have left?
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
I have done $20 buy in games before. Depending on how many people play second or third can get their money back, (second could make a couple bucks) and then first gets a good amount.
thenewguy821 Wrote:A good game of poker is always welcome... I usually lose my ass, but everyone gets lucky at some time. lol
:owned: Big Grin if you stay away from the beer
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
poor man?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
I'm always game for some texas holdem!!!
im in for some hold'em..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I've also done the 20 buy in. It goes great untill people want to keep buying back in. The last time I played with about 16 people half of them kept buying back in. It really p-d them off when I left with there money at 430 in the morn. And we started at 7 at night
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
that's why i said poor man. $20 with a set time limit.and when you run out of chips, you keep playing. you cant anti or raise bets until you win a hand and get some chips back.
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Guinness + Nice Cigar + Texas Hold 'Em = Good night.

we don't promote underage drinking on the site. If you do it, fine, but don't talk about it here.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't.....hold...........laughter BJoe 1 1,340 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Texas Farmer Procharged5.0 1 830 06-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Last Post: squirrel
  ChitownRC V2.0 discussion. Participate in this thread or forever hold your peace. Mr. Tune 40 5,233 01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Last Post: PoPRC
  Texas chili tasting contest! mikeh 15 2,645 11-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty