Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painful Memories
well i dug this up from last year and just got butterfly's in my stomach and just though id share these. is ONE month into healing. looks much better than it did in the beginning. this is after closed reduction surgery. as from the pics u can see the left side is completly healed. but when it happend my arm was completly in half. broke both bones and fractured my wrist. it took about 2 and a half months to completly heal and about 1 year to regain my muscle. i had to get around 100 x rays over the next 3 months or so. so gald we had insurance

[Image: 123234xr0.jpg]

[Image: 123236st6.jpg]

[Image: 123239wk3.jpg]
nasttty howd u do ttthattt

ttt
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
riding the good old bike trying to learn some new tricks. i guess im a slow learner Rolleyes
man that sucks, wonder if dan will show us his xrays

ttt

I don't have a copy of them. The xray wasn't impressive because it was a small cracked rib. The CT scan was what showed the huge void in my liver. I wish I got a copy of them. I'll ask my doctor the next time I go...
And what trick were you trying?? My little injury happened on my bike on abig dirt jump. 3 days in intensive care followed.
id love to see them dan lol

ttt

i was learning ho to todo a backwards 1 peg grind and when i j hopped up my peg slipped of the rail and my hand just got smashed in to the ground. i wasnt moving very fast. its weird when u get up and ur hand isnt alined with ur bone and its just dangling. then the adrenline weres off and its like OUCH!!!! i luckily got my cell phone 3 days before and called my mom other wise my cousin would have had to go get my mom wich was like 20 mins away
When I had a hydrocele removed(google it), It felt like I was being kicked in the balls repeatably for about 5 days after the surgery, WITH morphine, without it, holy mother of god you do not want to know. Think sledge hammer+testicles.
Smile
Oh, and in my old house we had a huge(read 6000 sq ft) unfinished basement, GREAT for electric rc/skateboard/bikes/rollerblades. Well one day me and my bro where rollerblading, we were 8 and 10 respectively, and when we where done, my brother turned the lights off, I bladed right into a filing cabinet, was gushing blood about 1 inch above my eye, that was scary.
Smile
I get cortozone(sp?) shots in my knees twice a year, after breaking both of them. I now have what my orthopedic surgeon patela femoral syndrome(Sp?) which is basically there is no cushioning between my knee caps and my knee. It's the same thing that the discharged my dad from the marine corp for, and why I can't join. The only fix for that right now is to go in my knee and drill a bunch of holes in my knee caps and let the scar tissue act as the cushion. Not looking forward to that! I also have a compressed disc in my back, I've torn 50% of the muscles in my lower back, Broken foot, etc etc. Also my insurance company LOVES ME!!!!

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
When i broke my wrist i shattered both bones (radius and ulna) full arm cast for 8 weeks, short cast for 6 and a soft case for 4!!!!!
ttt
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Uhh...I cut my thumbs before...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
you shoulda un-taped those razor blades from your ass first........Wink I told you I wasn't gunna try that on you anymore.... (bad, bad joke)

I've never broken a bone. Never been stung by a bee either.

I've had stickes a few times and had to have a skin graff once.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i forgot to say that was my third time breakin my arm lol Confusedlap:
rocco79 Wrote:When i broke my wrist i shattered both bones (radius and ulna) full arm cast for 8 weeks, short cast for 6 and a soft case for 4!!!!!
ttt

man what did u do with urself with a broken wrist!?!?!? Wink

ttt

ehh, i just f'ed up my back twice, put a small dent in a basket ball pole once with my back. but nevber really broke anything major
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I broke a finger once, it hurt.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.