Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revo Stuff Needed
Alright, I need a few things.

I need a Clutch setup for a 2.5r (including all the necessary spacers and such) (i have a 14tooth Racers Edge Clutchbell i can use).

Quickturn (if anyone has one for a good price)

I think thats all. anything else i'll list here.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
Too bad you never come to the track with cash. I sold 2 complete revo flywheel/clutch/spring/shoe/nut set ups for $5 each last week.
damn. yea its just really far for me to travel. especially during the school year. i would have cash if i came to the track, but i dont make it to the track.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
I have some 3.3 plugs.
They are used,but just pulled them because of a main and that was it. They dont have much time on them although I cant guess how much.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
hmm, think those would work in a 2.5?
they should.
3.3 plugs are the same. I ment to say I have a couple of traxxas heavy duty plugs
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
cool, how much? i got lik 8 something in paypal or i can send cash.
i still need some stuff. let me know if you have any of the above. Thanks!

(the drivers i think i can get some good ones this weekend from the hardware store.)
i have clutch setups, i'll post pic's after 4pm today
8igth 2.0
thanks to:
http://www.slickhobbies.com Burnside, KY/Littleton Co.
KillerB Racing
1994 yahama Phazer II LE snowmobile for sale..
Cant u get all that on tower for like $10?
yea, well i was seeing if anybody here had it. i just dont wanna have to deal with tower, for some reason it always takes way too long to get it shipped. if someone had it here thatd be preferred.

briyouu- im interested, seems like you got what i need, just gimme a price.
O I didnt think of waiting for shipping. But that horizen hobby is right down there by you. If you ordered now, you might get it friday.
i got the screws and the drivers and the glowplugs are in the mail (thanks casketman!) so now all i really need is a clutch setup, im tempted to buy one from horizon or tower or off of ebay, but what would be my mest choice of clutch kits? just a stock 2.5r one? or is there something better that i could get for a 2.5r? or is it even worth it putting a nice clutch on a 2.5r?

any ideas or anything for sale let me know.
Thanks
John
Stock clutch is fine or MIP clutch.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
alright, now i just need to track one down, i'll probably end up ordering one off of tower/horizon or a store on ebay.

would a 3.3 clutch work on a 2.5?
yes
cool, that makes it easier to find one. thanks for the help.
looks like its ur lucky day someone dumping all their revo stuff now lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
you mean crazy phantom? because he's gettin rid of alot of stuff but not alot that is what i need.
oh my bad then lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRAND NEW stuff for sale kpw85 0 3,954 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: kpw85
  HPI & RC stuff FOR SALE !!!! Jtiger 0 2,190 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Jtiger
  Hot Bodies tires/wheels BIG! Swap 4 Slash stuff. TexMexSu 8 3,719 04-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Last Post: TexMexSu
  125 summit racing card for rc stuff? Racin' Ranger1 0 1,491 02-22-2010, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  I need a mini revo servo part 2080 spazzzattak 4 2,510 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  More Rc stuff for sale Eddie F 40 7,921 06-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Eddie F
  2.5 Revo 2.2cav 6 2,396 03-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Astro
  If someone wants a Revo for cheap. north_shore_racer 74 13,822 03-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Last Post: cheesecake
  F/S Revo hansarvin 10 2,624 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  Wtb 2.5 revo chassis SLOW REVO 2 1,780 02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Last Post: J-Dub