[Image: lsp_008.jpg]
[Image: lsp_009.jpg]
[Image: lsp_010.jpg]
[Image: lsp_011.jpg]
[Image: lsp_012.jpg]
[Image: lsp_013.jpg]
[Image: lsp_014.jpg]
[Image: lsp_015.jpg]

I do have a clean air filter for it, I'm just out of Air filter for it right now, so I left the dirty one on as a reminder.
How much heavier was it with all that dirt? lol
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Much heavier. I swear I left a pound of dirt on the table.
I had to use an exacto knife to cut the dirt away from the chassis. It was like concrete. Very hard dirt.
dang just a wee bit o' dirt
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Wow. That is all.
Yep, only broke the right front hub carrier.

FRF, how much better is the BCE chassis over the stock 7075 chassis?
looks like u and dan have the same hub problem lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
the bce chassis is 129.00 its 10x better than even the HB 7075 chassis... BUT good luck getting one... Bill craddock isnt very good at communcation with people who want his product
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:looks like u and dan have the same hub problem lol

I tell you.... that is the ONLY thing that really breaks on these things. It is the weak link in the front end. I would rather have that go than something else though.... fairly cheap and easy to swap.
rocco79 Wrote:the bce chassis is 129.00 its 10x better than even the HB 7075 chassis... BUT good luck getting one... Bill craddock isnt very good at communcation with people who want his product

basically the guy is a jag and has his head in his ass.

rocco79 Wrote:the bce chassis is 129.00 its 10x better than even the HB 7075 chassis... BUT good luck getting one... Bill craddock isnt very good at communcation with people who want his product

I can tell you that it is really stiff, and really nice looking. I have only run this LSP with the BCE chassis so I really cannot do before and after. I did purhcase it off of Rocco so I would say his info is spot on.
I ran my CRT with and without the BCE 7075 chassis and their was a huge difference in the way it took rough stuff and hard landings.

Ofcourse, when I did mine i went from a stock 6061 chassis and plastic chassis braces to a BCE/KHZ setup. And immense difference between the two.
If you plan on beating the snot out your lsp i highy HIGHY recommend this block...http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info...ts_id/3458
It has to extra mounting holes that will help save your chassis by keep the diff mount screws from elongating the mounting holes and keep you from breaking the diff case
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Yep, already have that on the truck. I also bought the KHZ front arms holder, KHZ front chassis brace, and a few other hop-ups to increase durability. I didn't want to go hog wild till I figured out what broke most often, and what it really needed.

Someone should make a truck out of adamentium. it would be unbreakable.

Sadly, the KHZ part didn't help. I already had a hard landing break the rear bulk head where the arms holder screws into the bulkhead. I ordered several HD bulkheads, and probably would have ordered the KHZ arms holder if it didn't already have it.
Wow. You must bash hard. Even when I bashed the last LSP the only thing I broke were those hub carriers....
If you keep having problems with that front hub carrier, I did some research and found out that Kyosho 7.5 Hub Carriers fit in there just fine. IDK if the kyosho plasic is tougher, but you can find upgrade aluminum ones for the kyosho that will also fit on LSP's.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ponch Wrote:If you keep having problems with that front hub carrier, I did some research and found out that Kyosho 7.5 Hub Carriers fit in there just fine. IDK if the kyosho plasic is tougher, but you can find upgrade aluminum ones for the kyosho that will also fit on LSP's.

And I believe that all you need to do is a little dremmeling. They are close I think, but not a perfect fit. I can't help but think that by putting aluminum ones on that something more expensive will break instead.... Something usually has to give.
I wonder if the kyosho plastic ones are stronger than the stock HB. Then you would still have the "weak link" that would give in a hard crash. I know I never broke one and I beat the crap out of that buggy.
kyoshos are a little stronger but like double the price, i always ran ofnas with no problems. Those stupid hub carriers cracking all teh time is what made me goto a PBS car

Mike, I'm a little lost. You ran Ofna carriers on an LSP or you switched to ofna because of the pivot balls instead of carriers?
Are they the hub carriers for the K2 buggy you are talking about?

Bash hard? Hell yes, there is very little I won't jump my stuff off of. About the only things I won't are 3 story parking garages onto concrete. Smile

Actually, I won't even jump my buggy 3ft in the air on concrete the chassis slap is bad.
i ran the ofnas on my K3 the HB should be identical. I switched to a car with PBS because i couldnt put up with all the cracked hub carriers BS

Are they the hub carriers for the K2 buggy you are talking about?

Yeah, any 7.5 based kyosho buggy will be the same Smile
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyosho-Inferno-Kanai...dZViewItem
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:i ran the ofnas on my K3 the HB should be identical. I switched to a car with PBS because i couldnt put up with all the cracked hub carriers BS

So you ran the OFNA C-hubs on your kyosho? Of which OFNA car? The jammin? Please say so, I've got about 50 bazillion of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some new pics from todays racing Gene 1 3,153 09-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Gene
  Anybody else here have onboard pics? BJoe 4 3,660 01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Last Post: looker2756
  some pics of yesterday Gene 9 3,001 05-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  Vintage VW show pics Gene 0 1,599 05-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Gene
  When does adding 3 positive things together equal a negative? (SFW but bloody pics) Thirdgen89GTA 7 2,626 03-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Fastest track day car money can buy? Thirdgen89GTA 2 1,936 01-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Thought it's about time I post some pics of the New Stuff Toughtrax 6 2,690 10-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tex
  did some flying saturday, some pics... stratcat 8 2,930 08-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  Motivational pics Michowski 32 7,269 07-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Pics of MY new ride Michowski 23 4,666 05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Last Post: mikeh