• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?
Just post what tunes you are listening to Wink
Pink Floyd - comfortably numb
metallica---orion
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower
Jag Panzer, Winters Bane, Vanden Plas, Tad Morose, Symphorce, Sacrifice, Angra, Angel Dist, Agnostic Front, Pennywise, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Cellador, Circle II Circle, Dark Moor, Crimson Glory, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Edguy, Fifth Angel, Fates Warning, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Hiberia, Iced Earth, I Killed The Prom Queen, Judas Priest, Kotipelto, Lacuna Coil, Lost Prophets, Live, Merzarkabul, Motorhead, Nightwish, NOFX, Offspring, Overkill, Pantera, Pretty Maids, Queensryche, Sonata Artica, Shadows Fall, Social Distortion, Stratovarious, Suicidal Tendencies, Love Hammers, Thrice, Thunderstone, Saliva, Warlock, Doro

That's what's on the playlist I have playing right now
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - in the beginning

im in a ole' schoo' whirl today Wink
Started off the morning with some Dragon Force and followed it up with the new Killswitch Engage. The afternoon will be an In Flames marathon. 12:30 to 4:30 Smile.
Rise Against-Heaven Knows
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Slayer - criminally insane
Tool-I Know the Pieces Fit
hell yeah tune, killswitch rocks....

soilwork----if possible
[/SIZE]
pantera - Yesterday dont mean $h@t
Young Jeezy, Jay-z, Snoop dd. All their new sh1t.
Def Leppard Vault album.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
alice in chains---dont follow
[/SIZE]
lupe fiasco
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Johnny Cash - boy named sue
30 Seconds to Mars-Map of the World
bun-b and pimp-c
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:bun-b and pimp-c
wha??? lol

Well here goes my playlist...
30seconds to mars, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Bullet for my Valentine, Cold, Crossfade, Crystal Method, Dark New Day, Default, Demon Hunter, Drowning Pool, Evanescence, Evans Blue, Fingertight, Flyleaf, Godsmack, Green Day, Hinder, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Megadeth, Mudvayne, Nickelback, Paul Oakenfold, Offspring, P.O.D, Prodigy, Rammstein, Saliva, Seether, Sevendust, Slipknot, Soil, Staind, Static-X, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Taproot, Theory of a Deadman, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Trapt.

I just did a cleaning of my music players( WMA 11 and Real Player) So I have to restock all the lost files.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Rise against. 4 albums on shuffle. Some 88 fingers louie in the mix as well.
^w00t^ for the chipmunk

s.o.a.d - toxicity
red hot chili peppers
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Turds!
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Casketman Wrote:30seconds to mars, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Bullet for my Valentine, Cold, Crossfade, Crystal Method, Dark New Day, Default, Demon Hunter, Drowning Pool, Evanescence, Evans Blue, Fingertight, Flyleaf, Godsmack, Green Day, Hinder, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Megadeth, Mudvayne, Nickelback, Paul Oakenfold, Offspring, P.O.D, Prodigy, Rammstein, Saliva, Seether, Sevendust, Slipknot, Soil, Staind, Static-X, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Taproot, Theory of a Deadman, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Trapt.

wha??????????

looks like you don't listen to my kind of music so that's why you don't know who UGK is
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you listening to? RCDad 78 8,115 02-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Notochord