Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radioshack Pro-Pulse (1/18)
http://www.propulse.com/

Radioshack has come out with something called the propulse. they're almost exactly like a rc18, but theyre chaeper ($99 on sale now) i saw them the other day, they look ok but i still wouldnt vouch for them over the rc18, i talked to the guy for a while and was convinced that he knew ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING! it went a bit like this...

ME: hey can i take off the body clips and look under the shell?

RS Guy: What do you need to buy?

ME: nothing, can i look under the body?

RS Guy: Yea if you can figure out how to get it off (thinking he had stumped me)

ME: Why is the tire compound so soft?

RS Guy: Because theyre rubber tires with foam on the inside, that makes them softer.

ME: Alright, how fast are these.

RS Guy: Theyre really fast, we were driving one around and drove it under the edge of a display case and broke the control box.

ME: Control Box? whats that? you mean the ESC or the receiver?

RS Guy: The thing right there in the middle.

ME: oh the receiver? you broke it by driving it under the edge of a display case?

RS Guy: Yea we were really driving it hard, its as fast as a stage 2 xmod with everything upgraded so it gets almost uncontrollable in such a small space. (My RS is pretty Big basically a long narrow open in the middle area.)

ME: Oh alright, so basically you're saying that if i was to jump it and stuff that it might break?

RS Guy: Well thats not covered under our return policy, so if you do that and it breaks you cant return it.

ME: alright, thanks for the help.

This guy is prolly about 35 too so its not like he's some kid about my age that wants to show he's better than me.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
dude thats hilarious, theres guys at the track just like that
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
That does look pretty cool. It has all the features of a good budget Hobby level rc.
You're never to old to be immature
They look like copies of the rc18 seris
they are, i looked at em and they are practically a rc18t but with a few things that looked a bit different, and they know jack diddly shit. i doubt that guy coulda told me which end was the front of the car.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
lmfao @ the RS d00d............w00t

:confused: Confusedmash:
north_shore_racer Wrote:they are, i looked at em and they are practically a rc18t but with a few things that looked a bit different, and they know jack diddly shit. i doubt that guy coulda told me which end was the front of the car.
I Know I went to a store with one on display And brought my rc18mt with and told the guy so he didnt think i was stealing my own car