Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid RAIN!!!!
Man.... Isnt supposed to be christmas time? It raining Cats and dogs and somthing JUST got hit by lightning at the end of the block... WTF! I want this all to be Mutha Fcukin snow!!!!!

F'in global warming!Wink

EDIT--- NOW its hailing!!!! F'ed up weather!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Don't worry, it's Illinois. In ten minutes, it'll be 105*F out, and christmas eve morning it'll still be 105, but around noon that day it'll drop to -20 and snow 4 feet. By new year there'll be 3 tornados too.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
A little snow would be nice for the holiday.
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
Ponch Wrote:Don't worry, it's Illinois. In ten minutes, it'll be 105*F out, and christmas eve morning it'll still be 105, but around noon that day it'll drop to -20 and snow 4 feet. By new year there'll be 3 tornados too.
NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!! LOL! Ponch you've made up for that stupid kFed vid!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I prefer Wel-Fed thank you very much, don't want to be associated with that dumbazz...:eek:
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
lol, i dont have anything, but it looksl ike its coming. yeah I wish we had snow
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I haven't been able to get out snowboarding in the last 4 yrs because of no snow!! I give up!

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
I cant wait to get out of Illinois. im going to California.(currently looking for a job out there)
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
^currently trying to get into college there! phuck this weather!!!!!
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
i want to go snowmobiling......
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Chances of a White Christmas in Chicago are only 40% historically.

My sister in Denver sent me this...

[Image: snow1.jpg]
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I feel your pain. I was out running my Jato 3.3 about 2 hours ago, and in seconds the sunny sky turned grey and it started pouring.
-Pete
Heard on the radio that there is a outside chance of snow christmas day in the afternoon/evening. If this was all snow that fell today and yesterday. It would have been 8-12in. on the ground.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
With global warming and the oil supply running out in 40 years Chicago with it's fresh water supply and excellent mass transit system will be the best place in America to live. Now we just need to build a couple nuclear power plants to supply us with cost efffective power that doesn't pollute. I can live with the rain instead of snow, hell, it's almost like California weather now...
Lord knows we have their traffic today. Orland park was trash.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
satoch Wrote:With global warming and the oil supply running out in 40 years Chicago with it's fresh water supply and excellent mass transit system will be the best place in America to live. Now we just need to build a couple nuclear power plants to supply us with cost efffective power that doesn't pollute. I can live with the rain instead of snow, hell, it's almost like California weather now...

thank you mr gore.....

Being young Mike you have far more at stake than us old guys. We'll be dead just as the problems really change your quality of life. Putting one's head in the sand doesn't stop you from getting bit in the ass...
there is no global warming bruce

The world is flat dumba$$!! Rolleyes

Obsessive R/C Wrote:I haven't been able to get out snowboarding in the last 4 yrs because of no snow!! I give up!
Four lakes in Lisle! It snows there every year! They have the snow making machines, it's not that big but might stop the itch for a couple of days.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
But even man made snow melts in 50* rain! They had a short season there last year,a dn it looks rough to start this year too. ORC Has Villa Olivia and the same deal up that way, but without freezing temps and frozen ground, no manmade snow Sad
I am not liking all the rain either. Theres a pump truck in my neighbors driveway - must have gotten some water. Lots of it. House is two years old!
You're never to old to be immature
With the way the temperatures are around here, even the manmade snow blows ....they can get a base when its cold enough to make snow, but then it warms upand it begins to melt, then the temp drops again so it ends up being a big sheet of ice...but then they blow allitle more snow on top of the ice....The last time I ran the ice literally stripped all the wax off the board in one run :mad:

Well I am somewhat glad it was rain yesterday and not snow. Seeing I am a local driver. And yesterday was such a busy day for people who were shopping or going somewhere for christmas. If it was snowing.....it would have been denver all over again.

Its just getting that ice cold drop of rain in your ear or down the back of your neck that sucks.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Obsessive R/C Wrote:I haven't been able to get out snowboarding in the last 4 yrs because of no snow!! I give up!

And stupid me just bought one! I just want to get to Wisconsin or Michigan 2 or 3 times before January 13th. With this weather I don't know if it will happen. Sad

-And Villa Olivia isn't worth going to IMO. Super small hill.... lots of people. I usually head to Cascade, Devil's Head, or Bittersweet for somewhere fairly close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this is just plain stupid... stratcat 7 1,887 08-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Last Post: stratcat
  Too stupid to own a car? Apply here... Thirdgen89GTA 8 2,190 04-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Stupid Truckers! Hoobajoob 28 3,569 12-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Last Post: mikeh
  dont you just love this rain? north_shore_racer 39 4,420 10-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Jeepguy
  Grr!!! Some people are so STUPID!! Thirdgen89GTA 13 2,191 10-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Last Post: mikeh
  stupid things you did when you where 16 (or around there) Tex 108 10,861 03-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Last Post: squirrel