Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows explorer 7
IS this a real thing. I just didm y microsoft updates and it prompted me to update to Windows explorer 7 and its completely different. Just wondering if its a real thing or did I download some virus or something
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Mozilla Firefox FTW!!
what is that? I am not savy like you guys with computers
I have been using 7 for sometime now. I enjoy it. Love the Tabs at the top of the window.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Well if explorer has tabs on it now it sounds like they tried to copy firefox.

Firefox is just another browser. Super easy to use, no pop-ups, tabs to have multiple pages open..... just good stuff. I think it was originally designed for Linux maybe?
well at least I know its real now...lol

its completely different, going to take some getting used to
Internet Explorer 7 is real. Much much better than 6, IMO. Some added features, but most important is added security.
It's safe G...just takes a little time to get used to

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
thanks guys.... I hate when it just wants me to download stuff. Never sure if its some virus or somehting....

Maybe someone can help. When ever I go to my home page (comcast) a message pops up about an unverified something another, it only pops up at the home page. Its like the pop up blocker bar with th elittle blue shield. I will copy and paste and post exactly what it says
I was mildly confused by your question... You downloaded Internet Explorer 7, not Windows explorer 7.

IE7 is ok. They tried to make it like FireFox, but it isn't as good. It doesn't let you customize things like FF does. At least not nearly as much.
cemeb4dk Wrote:thanks guys.... I hate when it just wants me to download stuff. Never sure if its some virus or somehting....

Maybe someone can help. When ever I go to my home page (comcast) a message pops up about an unverified something another, it only pops up at the home page. Its like the pop up blocker bar with th elittle blue shield. I will copy and paste and post exactly what it says

Does it say something about codec? If it is from comcast, on your comcast homepage, it is safe. It probably has to do with one of their features working with the new browser. If it doesn't bother you, and you notice no ill effects from the homepage, then technically do not need it. You may notice it pop up on other pages time from time too....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Screw windows, time to explore alternatives! Thirdgen89GTA 13 4,083 05-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  Windows Vista Mr. Tune 29 3,580 01-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  Need a link for a free download of internet explorer!!!! rocco79 19 2,681 09-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Jack 3 950 05-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Last Post: PoPRC