Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Bashing
Anybody up for any winter bashing after the snow clears or do we not bash in the cold. Just wanting to know. I dont even know is it not good to run these bad boys in the cold:confused: let me know.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
sure ill make it out if i have what ever day off. I judt got done ice drifting with the mini quake and rs4! im so frozen!!!
Same 'ol Fun!
I bash always. LoL I will be home the last 2 weeks of december and the first 2 weeks of January.
Cool lets gt something together after the holidays. Heck i will even host it. I have a huge field with to baseball diamonds right next to me. If we could get some ramps set up that would be cool. then we could do some winter grilling at my house after.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
I'd chill and video tape...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i might actually be able to join everyone for once. bashing is where I'm at, maybe i can come and help represent the 1/18ths. if theres not too much snow then i hope i can come. if theres too much snow it might just not be practical to run 1/18ths then.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
north_shore_racer Wrote:i might actually be able to join everyone for once. bashing is where I'm at, maybe i can come and help represent the 1/18ths. if theres not too much snow then i hope i can come. if theres too much snow it might just not be practical to run 1/18ths then.

Don't them make 1/18 paddle tires?? That thing is so light it would float on snow....
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Don't them make 1/18 paddle tires?? That thing is so light it would float on snow....

Hell the onroad tires on my 18t carried it over the foot deep snow yesterday.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
yea, i actually have paddles. good call on that one. if its not snowing then im gonna try my hardest to go. (makes it hard making a road trip out of a really snowy day). i'll see what my schedules like and if i dont get any more breakfast clubs then i should be able to make it.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
well it sounds like we may get a bash together. So like i was saying lets plan for after the holidays unless you guys want to try something sooner. i was thinking the weekend after the new year. That will give more time for us to get some people together, and yeah if it's like a snow storm or something then we wont do it.:joy:
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
I'm in! I will bring the Mini-T, Kyosho Twin Force, Stampede, and E-maxx
You're never to old to be immature
We have a ChitownRC party going the 8th of January at Leisure Hours, try to not conflict with that if possible.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:We have a ChitownRC party going the 8th of January at Leisure Hours, try to not conflict with that if possible.

No prob. Your not going to come out and join us Tex? LOL
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
I'm not?
Am I banned from bashing? haha
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
j/k man.....I know you meant to put a '?' after that...

Not sure, I may come out just to hang with my buds Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I'd almost say lets get together this weekend. It's gonna be near 50 outside and sunny. Anybody up for it.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
Ponch Wrote:I'd chill and video tape...

that's because you driver rather poorly (spelled REALLY BAD) and it's safest for all involved for you to operate the video camera Wink
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
Yeah, I might be able to head out there.

Strat, where you been? I still got some revo parts for ya. Smile
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
what date are you guys planning for? i really wanna go but it all depends on if i can get a car to head down there. since i doubt anyone would wanna come to gimme a ride.

if only it was a little bit closer then i could comit.
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Yeah, I might be able to head out there.

Strat, where you been? I still got some revo parts for ya. Smile

workin' dude... "the man" is holding me back!!!

when are you guys talking about? before or after christmas?
after i think.
stratcat Wrote:workin' dude... "the man" is holding me back!!!

when are you guys talking about? before or after christmas?

Well i was thinking after the new year, but if we could get something small or big tomorrow that would be cool to. The weather is going to be great this weekend. Can anyone get together tomorrow? We dont have to come by me (even though i would like that). But I'm up for anything.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
bossdog Wrote:Well i was thinking after the new year, but if we could get something small or big tomorrow that would be cool to. The weather is going to be great this weekend. Can anyone get together tomorrow? We dont have to come by me (even though i would like that). But I'm up for anything.

we may try for tomorrow, I'll throw you a pm, maybe we can get together or whatever.. me and my partner in crime are going to discuss this during lunch..
bossdog Wrote:Well i was thinking after the new year, but if we could get something small or big tomorrow that would be cool to. The weather is going to be great this weekend. Can anyone get together tomorrow? We dont have to come by me (even though i would like that). But I'm up for anything.

Sounds like a plan. I have another friend of mine that will be joining us to. Hopefully we can get a few more out there. Lets go boys. Step up to the plate. Lets do this.
Hpi RS4 3 12SS
18SS swap
Dynamite pipe
Rpm anti sway arms

REVO 2.5
3.3 swap
THS pipe
CF chassis
i cant come if its tomorrow, but if its after the new year i'm totally in. im still on break until like the 8th or 7th or somewhere around there. if we could do it on like the 4th or 5th or some day around there. (not free on the 2nd) then that'd be great. otherwise maybe i could host something, although im sorta out of the way for most people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any bashing going on between now and the 3rd of Jan? olds97_lss 4 3,963 01-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Chicago Indoor Bashing chicagokenji 0 3,043 11-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Racing and Bashing every Sunday in Bedford Park gmkiller 6 3,181 10-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Indoor Bashing in Chicago - Underground RC Racetrack chicagokenji 2 3,539 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Is there enough interest to warrant a Winter BReak Pizza Night at LHR? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 43 8,504 01-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  1.9 winter comps? Jetboat 1 1,727 10-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  Bashing Catfisher 6 2,476 09-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Gene
  Chicago bashing dkastil 4 2,238 09-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Todays Bashing Pictures at RC Hobbies in Naperville SBNFred 17 6,356 12-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Jetboat
  Elgin Area Bashing Kwas5 4 1,849 04-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Kwas5