Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a snowmobile or quad
im looking for something for a friend. hes looking for a snowmobile or quad. LMK if you know someone or have one your self. looking to spend 300 or less.

Thanks travis
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
any thing particular?
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

losi micro-t all stock with race track in my houseConfusedlap:

jessus loves you, but every one else thinks your an asshole.
nope

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
rc snowmobile? $300? Honda is selling one......
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
that was sarcastic^^^^^

for $300 what would you expect to buy? surely not something that moves under it's own power?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
who would buy from honda?lol its proly got about 100 sheet metal screws in it and some imprtant stuf m.i.a lol
18t-For Sale mamba comp x, 8v 2s li-poly,mip cvds, mip indestructable diffs, alum shock towers and rear arms, trinity offroad tires,spare parts and charger. much more to come:joy:

100 sheet metal screws? u mean like in the K cars Wink LOL
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
recaro Wrote:who would buy from honda?lol its proly got about 100 sheet metal screws in it and some imprtant stuf m.i.a lol

I bought from honda...Rolleyes At least the servos still work that I bought lol. But it did have a self-tapping screw in a machine threaded hole...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
some times i think he has more money than sence.lol

back on topic please, recaro hes not looking for anything in particular just something to mess around on LMK what you got?

Tex Wrote:that was sarcastic^^^^^

for $300 what would you expect to buy? surely not something that moves under it's own power?
+500
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Tex Wrote:that was sarcastic^^^^^

?????????????????????

thats around the price for somethingdecent and a little older....hell i got mine for free and a friend got his for 350 (running)

A used truggy cost more than $350

I would tell your friend to buy that old yamaha from Bottled Beast, that looked like a good deal.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
you seriously wont get much for 300 bucks, maybe a nice motor, but thats all
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
you can get a nice snomobile motor for $300?

man, I'm out of it big time when it comes to the cost of 1:1 toys I guess
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:you can get a nice snomobile motor for $300?

man, I'm out of it big time when it comes to the cost of 1:1 toys I guess

well depends on size, when i say nice i mean in good running condition, prolly osmething thatll go like 20 or so......snow mobiles are expensive
[/SIZE]
you can get a nice motor for less sometimes Big Grin he just wants something to ride around the neighborhood on. hes not looking for something to take to MI for a week kind of snowmoblie

http://www.boiseoutdoor.com/snowmobilesforsale.htm

look at that used one, then tll me you can get a running snow mobile for 350
[/SIZE]
traxxas thrasher Wrote:prolly osmething thatll go like 20 or so

hgahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah now thats funny mine is small and tops out at a little over 40. nice motor is prolly pushing 90

the PLOW in Kevin's link is $250...hahaha
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
travis you have a snow mobile??

lol tex
[/SIZE]
yes i have one and like i said OLDER (80's) not 4 years old.

looking for something like this (example)
[Image: 8191_12.jpg]

NOT

[Image: e1da_1.jpg]

nice ride, thats something better than i would be able to get. most of the things i ride are a bunch of parts and pices welded together to look kind of what we wanted. like for example a toyota "6" cylinder pick up truck motor in a riding lawn mower. wana race?lol

still looking

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art Attack nitro snowmobile A Trim 18 16,460 11-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Airforce Aquacraft Boat And ART ATTACK Nitro snowmobile A Trim 2 1,240 08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Last Post: A Trim