Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 mm Pro line wheels
I picked some of these up for the lsp and did the mod so that they would accept the revo response tires (loved the way they handled on ryans revo) Man , it looks like a sweet combo Now will see how they work...... OUTSIDE !!! Ahhh Its werid to swich gears from settin up for bernies track to larger outside tracks
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Cool beans Rocco... how u liking that LSP anyway?
.... Just keeps getting better and better the more familiar i get with truck... Ran into a little problem with the 23mm breaking axels but hopefully ive fixed that . The truck is sweet! Now if i were only a better driver! :mad: Big Grin :o
Cool glad your enjoying it... : Cool
Hell yeah im enjoyin that truck. Won the A main with it at our club race this weekend!!! (a narrow margin of victory though ... 4 secs. over a guy witha close to stock gs sut)

I think (fingers crossed) I cured the axel breaking tendencies of the 23mm wheels. I switched to mgt axel and they seem to be holding up very very well!!
Big Grin Man Rocco I know your happy that you won the A main but come on main you posted this on like 300 forums. Big Grin
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Stop stalking me and you wouldnt know that!!!! Oh and your damn skippy im happy, ive been eat dust for awhile and they say glory id fleeting so im ridin this for all it worth cuz next time i could be the guy who breaks in the first heat and doesnt have the part to fix it!!!
You not have the part? I think you have more HB parts than their warehouse
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
hmmm, yeah i guess ya got me there . I think i do have more hb parts than most oline hobby store combined Big Grin
Hey stock hb uprights are 22 degrees AND there only 4 bucks a set... I sure hope the kyosho's are 15 dollars better!!!! Otherwise we all coulda bought the hb's!!! (there in stock too smartass, before you could say it Big Grin )
Rocco congrats on the A-Main win your truck was on rails Saturday. We had a good race and it was very close with you beating my GS by 4 seconds. Good job dude. I sure would have liked to see that race on video.
Hats off to you too brian, If we hadnt of tangled before the bridge the outcome could have been very differnt bud!!! Thanks for the compliments!!!

PS.... Thats the last time i ever write good luck on a body for you!!! Wink
You know I thought about that after the race and meant to say something. My autographed Crowd Pleazer body now will be my good luck peice when I race my GS SUT. Kinda like the lucky wabbits foot. Big Grin

I got to have you sign my new body for my Supermaxx before the next race in the monster truck class.

Don't worry I'll bring the Sharpie. Big Grin
First ones free, then ya gotta pay.... Ya know any good dealer comps the first one Big Grin Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proline tires MOAB and MASHER 2000 M3 on which wheels fit ? Antreas 0 2,748 11-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Antreas
  Pro line inside jobs cheesecake 56 6,577 12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Last Post: blktransam
  Hyper ST wheels? Rob Kass 0 1,353 09-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  panther wheels what do you think cheesecake 6 1,854 06-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Last Post: blktransam
  Pro-Line March releases rocco79 12 1,895 03-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Bead Lock Wheels??? Jeep_Guy 3 1,502 02-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Casketman
  Vent Tires or Wheels?? FreeRideFrosty 51 7,004 02-08-2007, 10:32 PM