Nice! Is that the HPI MT body?
You're never to old to be immature
Nice, I like the width of that body on the pede. Smile

Nice workshop you got there too! lmao j/p
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
nice!
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Yea, it's the MT/MT2/Rush/Rush Evo Dodge Ram body, just hacked up to fit my needs. I actually used the Model Master's spray model car Lacquer paints to see if those will work with lexan (supposedly they will according to a Testors rep I talked to a couple of years ago). I used their generic Flat Black and Chrysler Plum Crazy Purple sprays. I took the pics on the counter at the St. Charles store yesterday.
looks good I thought I was the only one on this site with a e-pede. Man I love it lol
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:looks good I thought I was the only one on this site with a e-pede. Man I love it lol

Bandit has one too, haven't seen him in a long time though.
I love my E-pede too. Losi front arms, Nitro rustler aluminum uprights, nitro wheels, Imex claw dawg tires, Traxxax hawk aluminum motor mount & guard, CVDs, Alum front shock tower, Tmaxx body mounts, RPM front bumper. I had it with a brushless motor for a while, but later decided the speed was not necessary and was a bit much for the kids.
I just got my 4 year old a Rustler roller and have done similar mods to it to make it wider using HPI Nitro Rush front arms.
does the rush arms fit without mods? Also how much wider does it give ya? I have a hard time finding stuff for pede's so links are sweet lol
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
Yep, perfect fit, gives about an inch total
you use the rears too? would that need a longer axle?
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
couple of my buddies used testors model car spray on their lexan and it all chipped off badly after a couple crashes.
When you first paint it, it seems like it'll stick fine but it flakes pretty bad.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:you use the rears too? would that need a longer axle?
No not the rear arms, just the front. Then you use front wheels with the greater offset on the rear as well. You will also need 90mm turnbuckes for steering and 56mm ones for the front camber links.
Tex Wrote:couple of my buddies used testors model car spray on their lexan and it all chipped off badly after a couple crashes.
When you first paint it, it seems like it'll stick fine but it flakes pretty bad.

I'm experimenting with this stuff, it's a two stage lacquer (base coat/clear coat style) and I was told by a Testors rep a couple years ago that it was compatable with lexan (I guess they were working with HPI on it tooIdea ), I've flexed it a couple of times out of neccesity and it's held up as good as the Pactra lacquers so far. I just haven't started abusing it yet.
Haven't started abusing this body yet, but I picked up a XL-5 Rusty this winter and painted a N.Rusty Crowd Pleazer for it with just the black from the same paint line. I took that to a local skate park tues afternoon to test how well the paint held up, it did good (better than the mounting tabs on the XL-5 esc!) and I got pics too.
[Image: TMMCCL5.jpg]
[Image: TMMCCL6.jpg]
[Image: TMMCCL7-HUH1.jpg]
[Image: TMMCCL1.jpg]
As for the ESC mounts well.....................
[Image: HUH2.jpg]
[Image: HUH3.jpg]
I guess there's a first time for everything, especially when there's air involvedCool
omg.

I think I was talking to you friday bjoe. i thought the counter the pede was on looked familiar. then i saw your profile and where you worked. if it is you we talked for quite awhile. you just got back from lunch. and had this killer case of the hiccups. oh and the paint job looks good too.
hey were you at hobby town that day you took those pictures
i dont know anything about painting a body so this might be a stupid question but when you said repainted do you mean same body you just took to old paint off and repainted it or do you mean you just got a new body and put a different paint job on it? and if you did take the old paint off the body how did you do that and what did you use?
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!