Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe T is "The Vinylist"
I'm going to start making some vinyl stickers and wanted to let you guys know about it. IM not looking to go bigtime or anything just doing some stuff on the side. I can pretty much make any type of font(as long as they are not too crazy) and some logo's(very soon). Lettering will be limited to 6in in height to 39in in length. The have some pics posted of wing lettering for reference. The sizes shown on the top part are 7inL X .7inH and the bottom part is 7inL(can go up close to 8in but tight) X 1.5H. If you want a particular size to go on the sides or use as a template for inside of a body for painting just give me the size you want. As of right now i have only Black vinyl, but am going to get more colors this week and some Carbon look vinyl. These are single color only and will be making some layering vinyl soon for multicolor apps. Pricing will be very resonable and will include shipping if needed. Just tell me what you want, the type of font your looking for and i'll make up some mock-up images and email them back to you to see if you like them. Thanks JT
T-T-T Confusedalute:
[Image: 100_1030.JPG]

[Image: 100_1031.JPG]

[Image: 100_1034.JPG]
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Can you do reverse images for the inside of bodies?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Yes, what ya need?
T-T-T Confusedalute:
joe, i want a "stencil" not in reverse , basicly i want the part that youd peel off, so i can shoot paint thru it. id like it to say gravy graffix but still fit on a buggy windshield but the text might get to small...maybe just GRAVY.
HAGASAN Wrote:Yes, what ya need?

I'll get you the details....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Sure Thing dave.

OK Slim, you want a stencil with the name "Gravy" only. Like 1in long? 3/8in high? You gonna paint it on the outside of the body, cuz inside youd need it reversed, correct?
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Tim Bookers Wheel stiks.

[Image: 100_1035.JPG]

[Image: 100_1036.JPG]
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Installed. Alittle crooked on my part. LOL

[Image: 100_1038.JPG]
T-T-T Confusedalute:
not reversed. ill reuse it so i dont want it to stick.
SO you want something on the white part that is the actual paper material that the vinyl sticks too? Just a straight up stencil. But if you paint "Gravy" on the inside of the front window, it will have to be reversed in order for it to be the correct way on the outside, yes? Maybe im confused. Smile
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Joe, what kind of vinyl are you using? Can you do something for a 1:1 that will hold up long term exposed to daily weather?

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
I am using 6yr vinyl, so it will hold up for close to 6yrs in the elements. If you need something like 8yrs i can get it. LMK colors and size ETC and ill help ya out.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Awesome, you can do wheel stickers. LMK a price on 4 (4pcs total, not 4 sets) for buggy sized-rims. Thanks!

Oh is it just text you can do on wheel stickers or can you do a picture/graphics?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I can do some pics on there, I while be designing some graphics later tonight to make different types of wheel stiks. That wont be special order. 1 set is going to be $4 depending on the image you want. It will be 6 sets for $20.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Sweet price Smile
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
....For now. LOL
T-T-T Confusedalute:
joe SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will hook up with you at the finals for my wheel stickers. love the eyes that are in the O.
XRAY XB8 moved by [COLOR="DarkOrange"]RB[/COLOR]

:joy:

B Main Hobbies
Thanks man, you noticed!!
T-T-T Confusedalute:
hell yeah. they are going to look sweet on a set of wheels.

good luck at the finals and i will see you there on friday brother
XRAY XB8 moved by [COLOR="DarkOrange"]RB[/COLOR]

:joy:

B Main Hobbies
6 sets?
T-T-T Confusedalute:
HAGASAN Wrote:I am using 6yr vinyl, so it will hold up for close to 6yrs in the elements. If you need something like 8yrs i can get it. LMK colors and size ETC and ill help ya out.
If you could lmk a round about price on both 6 & 8...it would be Burgundy color approx. 2" lettering (it's for my business info/ address numbers and town for the sides of the vans) probably 16 total (2 per van = 8 vans)

The guy that used to do it for me doesn't work for us anymore and I was just thinking about looking for someone...if your interested we can take this to PM's
Thanks, JC

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
YGPM now.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
hey hagasn, how long does it take to make a set?? for tires??
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Depends on what you want. Like the Lettering on the wheels? not long at all, I just have to set it up, make sure its perfect, and cut it. Takes some time but not like hours and hours.
T-T-T Confusedalute: