Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintballers...
CPX tomorrow is having a buy one get one free on admission, gun rental, and goggle/ammo pouch going on. Anybody interested in going?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
damn im stuck across the street all day lol
destroy_my_revo_15 Wrote:damn im stuck across the street all day lol

lol...Can I borrow you gun then? hahaaa
Going to Badlandz next weekend if anyone wants to go. I'll be there with a bunch of friends and co-workers.
It was fun today, but damn, expensive. I'll stick with RC.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Yeah that shit can get pricey when you have to buy paint @ the field. Badlandz you can bring your own. PBfactory on thursday's is bring your own too. Save alot of money that way.
yeah, it was buy one get one free today, I split the $35 with ponch, then we split the $90 for the case so i only ended up paying like $65.

You got out cheap then. Without my own gun I have dropped $100 at the field easy.
Ponch in paintball gear, running around, is something I would like to see.... LOL
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Yeah, if we didn't split it and the buy one get one free day, it would have cost me well over 100, the case of paint was 90.

cemeb4dk Wrote:Ponch in paintball gear, running around, is something I would like to see.... LOL

Not much running. Kinda like "aahhh this spot looks good" Although he does have sharpie on his mask. Rolleyes

Yeah they replaced their rental guns since the last time I was there, these tippmans are a bit better than the Pirahana's... But I noticed that once I started firing at a decent pace, the gun couldn't keep up and would chop a few balls.

Fun day though. Walked over to LH to talk for a bit.
cemeb4dk Wrote:Ponch in paintball gear, running around, is something I would like to see.... LOL
I'm not that bad out there, I only got out because of either time running out or not having enough paint. I got hit 2x after I called out when I ran out of paint, bastards lol

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Not much running. Kinda like "aahhh this spot looks good" Although he does have sharpie on his mask. Rolleyes

I moved more than you did most games... And hey, that sharpie is tastefully used, and I'm going to pick up a new mask anyway because that one I have now is chit.
man we got to get a paintball game going with us. I would love to do some capture the flag and shoot you guys up lol. Id take my hits but it would be worth it to be out there with ya'll
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Yeah it would...Revenge!!!
nothing like shooting ponch around to get the smile on the face.
Nothing like lighting up the most annoying cast member from Malcolm in the Middle...
Zing!!!
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
you got some typo's in your post. I think you meant, Nothing like trying to light up the most annoying member of Malcolm in the Middle
WTF are u talkin about?

Yes go re-read it....Makes perfect sense, Dewey. What's that 2nd grade english teacher telling you now?

lol
I dont know, her head is still down
hard to hear the words comin outta her mouth huh? lotta drooling and shit Smile

ya, she's a little chocked up right now with words.
Im interested in getting into paintball. I never have before because I always rented the equipment. Whats a good brand gun and also any good websites to buy from or any local stores?