Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some bad news today so everything has to go.
So I just found out my mom has cancer and is falling behind in here med bills so I need to let every thing go for very cheap. Thought I would see if anyone here was interested first.

1 TTR S3 Roller that has just been through again with a killer Obsessive painted body and about 300.00 dollers worth of parts to go with it. This buggy used to be John Youngs buggy 275

I have some other stuff that I have to get sold as well but I have to go through it and see if its worth anything. All prices are not includeing shipping. Since I do live so far from the track I will have to ship to you but it should be on the cheap side since you all are near by. If any one is interested in what is for sale please contact me at [email protected] that is my email addy that I check on a regular basis.

PAYPAL ADDY IS THE SAME AS MY EMAIL [email protected] BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES AND INFO
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
I will get pics up of everything that is listed no later then tomorrow night
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
sorry to hear about your mom. good luck and i hope everything turns out ok.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she gets well and gets through it.

Are the transponders AMB models, and in good shape/ work ok?
Do you take paypal?
If so, I'll buy one of them.

Sorry I didnt email ya, my email is a pain in the a$$
Kyosho ST-R
O.S. EB Mod V-spec
O.S. T-2050 pipe
Airtronics 94359z servos

Kyosho SP2
O.S. V-spec
Mugen MSR-1005 pipe
Futaba 9350 & 9451 servos

Kyosho Inferno GT
SH .28
Sorry to hear that, hang in there.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
really sorry to hear that brian, cmon guys some great deals there help a brother out
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Sorry to hear about that.

Like to help you a little. Would you be at LHR for the Fall Classic? If so, I will take one of those servos.

e-mail sent.
Sorry to hear about that man. I hope everything gets better.
How big is the trinity bag? I have an e-maxx, stampede, and mini-t that I need storage for. Let me know and you might have a buyer
I belong to the strap a flashlight to the hood of your car cause Its too dark to see club:racing:
Damn,you just want one of the AMB's? I have been looking to get two. One for the ST-1 and one for the Revo Sad Well I will take the other one that is left.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I know how it can be. My mom was in and out of the hospitals since I was 6 till the mid 90's.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Brian-
My Heart goes out too you bro.... My mom had breast cancer a few years ago... Very hard time, but she is still here with us and happy.....

I wish nothing but the best for your mother.....

If your ttr box is still avalable ill take it bro....
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Thanks for all the kind word guys, I'm just happy they caught it early my dad passed away from Colon cancer back in 2003 and they didn't catch it soon enough to help it.

Eracer: They are AMB and they work great never missed a lap haven't had them long enough to be beat up LOL and I do take paypal my user name is the same as my email [email protected]

UeMaxx: No I wont be there Gotta save all I can right now but if your interested in the servo consider it yours

RecockulousStamPede: The bag is more then big enough to put the stampede in there and the mini t but I dont think your emaxx that might be to big

Casketman: If you want the second transponder its yours again they work great just bought it Jan of this year along with the other one that is going to Eracer.

rocco79: TTR box is yours man and thanks for the kind words I have 2 six cells in it with deans plugs and a gel cell that I can give ya to just incase you want to run that instead
Again Please contact me befor sending any money about what its going to cost to ship to your zip I will look it up first and let you know how much the total will be and we can go from there. I will be useing USPS (Post Office) to ship.
Toughtraxx, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you and your family the best.

I'll take the other servo if still available.
Sorry to hear about your mother,
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
snakebite46: Its yours and thanks for the kind words.
Really sorry to hear about your mother. I Hope everything gets better for you.
-Pete
Not to get off subject in my own thread but what chaps my butt is I get almost where I can race again and this go's and happens LOL Who says life is boring. Gotta keep some sense of humor right.
Toughtrax Wrote:Not to get off subject in my own thread but what chaps my butt is I get almost where I can race again and this go's and happens LOL Who says life is boring. Gotta keep some sense of humor right.

True bro... Life likes to throw curveballs.... Im sure all will be ok... Just think of this as a good way too dump all that TTR stuff and get Mugen! LOL
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I will still take the servo. I am going to try and open a checking account so I can set up a paypal hopefully Monday or Tuesday. If not, will you take a money order?
Money order is ten times better, then he wont have to pay the paypal fee and he'll get the exact money.
-Pete
shut up rocco! Smile
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Sorry to read about your mom man. Hope it all works out fine.

Ill take a transponder if ya still got one. LMk JT.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Best wishes to your mom, it has to be really rough.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope everything turns out alright.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Brian....I sent you a PM to get a total

Casketman Wrote:Damn,you just want one of the AMB's? I have been looking to get two. One for the ST-1 and one for the Revo Sad Well I will take the other one that is left.
I already have one in my ST-R, so I just need one for the SP2 Wink
Kyosho ST-R
O.S. EB Mod V-spec
O.S. T-2050 pipe
Airtronics 94359z servos

Kyosho SP2
O.S. V-spec
Mugen MSR-1005 pipe
Futaba 9350 & 9451 servos

Kyosho Inferno GT
SH .28