Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S... older dirtbike..
sold... please delete
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
that bike looks just like the one on the MX game we've been playing..haha
Sweet bike, good condition and I bet it's a powerhouse.

I used to run my buddies '69 Yamaha 250 and that thing was fast.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Nice looking bike. How tall is it i have a friend that might be interested.
-Pete
not too sure on how tall... how tall is your friend??? im about 6'2 and my feet are on the ground and knees bent... kindof..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Tex Wrote:that bike looks just like the one on the MX game we've been playing..haha
Sweet bike, good condition and I bet it's a powerhouse.

I used to run my buddies '69 Yamaha 250 and that thing was fast.

ohh yea it has a good amount of power... pulls the tire off the ground no problem..
man, this brings back memories... I had one of these in high school.. very cool bike to mess with... it was actually pretty kick *ss!!! it wouldn't take on McGrath, but would do anything I wanted to...
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
price drop..400$ o.b.o
I'm gona call my friend this evening. He just bought an old bike a few weeks ago and had some problems with it so he's looking for another.
-Pete
aight let me know.. this thing runs great..
Yeah thats why i want him to get it. He always buys bikes for the around 400 bucks and they end up being piles of crap and this one looks pretty nice for the price.
-Pete
Does the bike have a Title?
-Pete
no title.. since its a 79 im sure it got lost a long time ago..
Looks like a old IT400, I remember reading my dads old 79 yamaha book as a kid wishing I had one.
Yeah i don't think its a YZ, so it must be an IT400.
-Pete
yes it is.. its a 79 IT400
Unfournately he said he cannot buy it. He is tight on cash.
-Pete
aight thats fine... anyone else interested?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FS: Honda Motocross Dirtbike SEEKandDESTROY2 7 12,802 10-14-2018, 11:28 PM
Last Post: daiphucka
  Older RC Cars goat585 1 879 02-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing