Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-15, anyone going?
Is anyone going Sunday? You think it will be inside or outside?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I'll be there for some buggy action. I'm bringing outside and inside tires.
OK. cool.

Does anyone have a gel cell that they want to get rid of that will be at the track?

Well I hope I can find out how we are racing first. I dont wish to run outside to be honest. So if we run indoor. Then I plan to be there. If we are outside. That is a toss up for me. All I will have to run is my Revo.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
ill be there coem by and say hi ill be the one with the revo for sale
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Me and Addictedtonitro will be there. We wont be racing though just taking addicted's little one to get him out of the house for a bit.
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
i cant make it Sad
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Wink See you guys tomorrow. Wink

FYI it's indoor, guys.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Me and Ponch will probally need some pit guys. lol. At least if we are in the same qualifiers. (after that I will probally be going down so he might be able to pit for me, and me for him)

Fun day.... I ended up blowing my WS7 II though, the upper bushing on the connecting rod gave out. Still ran, oddly enough, I had a busted crankcase too.

I didn't come in last though somehow! I must have qual'd high enough that I came in 2nd to last in my main without running it lol
It was a fun day for sure....my first time ever driving a buggy and out of 34 buggies or so, I started 10 in the A-main and I finished 6th....Im pretty happy with that!

Thanks for the pitting Kevin....your truck looked good man, Im not sure I would have driven my ST-R any better, seriously.
Kyosho ST-R
O.S. EB Mod V-spec
O.S. T-2050 pipe
Airtronics 94359z servos

Kyosho SP2
O.S. V-spec
Mugen MSR-1005 pipe
Futaba 9350 & 9451 servos

Kyosho Inferno GT
SH .28
glad to here it eric...

Hey are you still having problems blowing plugs on that eb p5??? I was thinkin you might need a con rod ... If its alittle streched that would do it
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:glad to here it eric...

Hey are you still having problems blowing plugs on that eb p5??? I was thinkin you might need a con rod ... If its alittle streched that would do it

Mabye that's why I've blown plugs about 1 time every day I've run...
rocco79 Wrote:glad to here it eric...

I havent ran that engine since April, so Im not sure.
I never did figure out if it was a tuning issue or a wrong plug....
I just gave up and bought the V-spec. Big Grin
You might be right on the con rod though...the engine only has about 4-5gallons on it though:confused:

I love the power of the V-spec in my buggy, its almost too much, which I like Big Grin
So I just ordered up a new engine for the ST-R tonight....
Kyosho ST-R
O.S. EB Mod V-spec
O.S. T-2050 pipe
Airtronics 94359z servos

Kyosho SP2
O.S. V-spec
Mugen MSR-1005 pipe
Futaba 9350 & 9451 servos

Kyosho Inferno GT
SH .28
Ponch Wrote:Mabye that's why I've blown plugs about 1 time every day I've run...
Well atleast you dont have to worry about that anymore! lol!!!
Eracer76 Wrote:I havent ran that engine since April, so Im not sure.
I never did figure out if it was a tuning issue or a wrong plug....
I just gave up and bought the V-spec. Big Grin
You might be right on the con rod though...the engine only has about 4-5gallons on it though:confused:

I love the power of the V-spec in my buggy, its almost too much, which I like Big Grin
So I just ordered up a new engine for the ST-R tonight....

cool man!

If your ever bored and wanted to work on that p5 i bet thats the problem . It would be a great back up motor
rocco79 Wrote:Well atleast you dont have to worry about that anymore! lol!!!

Yeah guess not lol
ponch went boom that sucks huh that motor was pretty nice
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
Yesterday was tons of fun! I started 1st in the Cmain, lapped the whole field during the 7min run, bumped, and finished 6th in the Bmain for buggy. I didn't think I did that bad for my first ever indoor buggy race.

Bernie, thanks for pitting me during both my mains!

Those new mugens sure do look real good on that track! Eddie Fink flies with his, and kevin looks way faster with his than when he had the sportwerks.
Happy to do it tune.
Had a blast even though my buggy engine crapped out. The track was dialed for tenth scales!
ya dimo nice driving, i was right behind you in the C with 40 seconds left, and ran outta fuel.....guess thats what happens when i use a motor i never ran before and just hope it will make it 7 minutes.....o well still good driving for me.

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
chickenfarmer3 Wrote:ya dimo nice driving, i was right behind you in the C with 40 seconds left, and ran outta fuel.....guess thats what happens when i use a motor i never ran before and just hope it will make it 7 minutes.....o well still good driving for me.

lol that sucks...

Yesterday I ran for 9 minutes, and still had more than a quarter tank left. I bet I could run a 10 minute main easily, or a 15 as long as I got a full tank right before the start.
Geeeee... i wonder why it blew.....
rocco79 Wrote:Geeeee... i wonder why it blew.....

Why?

lol it was a 145cc tank!