Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new thunder tiger
i picked up a new truck with some over time money. this thing is awsome!! .70 motor and a buggy chasssis.
[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Love your family guy quote!!!!!!! I dont know much about your truck though??? Not very common. Is it a good basher or what?
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
what kind of a body does it have? It looks cool but I haven't heard anything about it.
"It tastes like burning"
its a truck body. its alot of fun. anf insanely fast! i wanted something different.

famlie guy rules!!!!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
It's a EK4 from Thunder Tiger. It's been around for years now. If you've read a RC magazine in the past 2-3 years I guarantee you saw an add for one.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I know, but adds dont say anything but company claims and BS about there product. I wanted a real world opinion of this "phantom" truck
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
its a littlebig for a track, but im going to try. it is alot of fun for bashing.
ah i heard those r like the associated mgt or that's
a different truck
wow thats a big engine....looks like it could be a good basher...wutd it cost ya?
ek4's are nuts. Like Tex said they the they have been around for at least 3 years if not more. There were never popular though because parts used to be impossibly to find and they have sooo much low end the thing is almost useless on a track unless you are incredibly skilled on the throttle. in all the videos I've sen when those get traction they pull the most brutal violent wheelies ever!
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
Yep, big power. :racing:
T-T-T Confusedalute:
HAGASAN Wrote:Yep, big power. :racing:

It's bill!!!! Would we expect anything less???
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Ya thats the thunder tiger ek4 i remember seeing that along time ago. That thing looked soo bad ass and has a butt load of power!!! Wheely mania
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
to much power. i parted it out. got tired of replacing diff ring gears. the only thinf i still have is the .70. im going to find a use for that thing! maybe if my weed wacker motor goes out :joy:
wow i didn't realize that this was an old thread!

bill put that motor in the jato!!!
I didn't either at first. A few have come back from the dead recently. It really tweaks with your head for a while. Looks like a cool idea but just waaay overkill on the power department.
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:I didn't either at first. A few have come back from the dead recently. It really tweaks with your head for a while. Looks like a cool idea but just waaay overkill on the power department.

is there such a thing? really?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best mans toy ever: 1/4 scale King Tiger tank. Thirdgen89GTA 0 2,770 04-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA